Legal Sea Foods Jobs
Legal Sea Foods may not be so famous in other regions of the United States, but it is definitely well-known in the Northeast. Serving quality and freshness for over 50 years, Legal Sea Foods is a major player in the Northeastern US restaurant industry. If you want to start working at this awesome seafood restaurant, all you need to do is make an online job application.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Legal Sea Foods.
- Click “Restaurant Management Opportunities” or “Restaurant Team Opportunities”.
- Select the position, state, and city to which you would like to apply.
- You will then see the job list accordingly.
- Choose a job position and click the job title.
- Read the job details, which appear on a new web page.
- If you are satisfied with the job, click “Apply”.
- You will then be provided with the online job application form of Legal Sea Foods. Fill out the form and submit it to the restaurant chain. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions: Assistant general manager, barback, bartender, busser, chef, cleaner, cocktail server, dishwasher, food runner, host/hostess, kitchen manager, cashier, line server, shift supervisor, line cook, maintenance technician, market/retail counter associate, overnight cleaner, pastry cook, prep cook, quality control technician, reservationist, restaurant manager, sanitation associate, server, shucker, sous chef, sushi chef, take-out associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Dishwasher: You will be responsible for proper care and maintenance of the dish machine as well as keeping a clean supply of dishware, glassware, silverware and adequate supply of utensils and cookware.
Food Runner: You will be responsible for the delivery of food orders in a timely and accurate manner. You will often the last set of eyes on the plate before it arrives at the Guest and as such you must possess attention to detail.
Prep Cook: You will be responsible for preparing and stocking appropriate food items for each station to Legal Sea Foods’ standards while ensuring adherence to Company safety and sanitation practices.
Legal Sea Foods Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to