Hertz, formally known as The Hertz Corporation, is an American car renting company. The founder Walter L. Jacobs founded the company in Chicago, Illinois, in 1918. The initial idea was renting a dozen Model T Ford cars at first. The company is the second-biggest car renting company in the United States. Hertz has now based its headquarters in Estero, Florida.
The company is managing 10,200 franchise renting stores and operates in 150 countries internationally, including Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Asia. The company currently employs almost 40,000 people worldwide at the present day.
Hertz Jobs and Careers
The corporation is offering services such as leasing, renting, and selling cars. In 2018, Forbes ranked The Hertz Global Holding 335th company to its top rich 500 list. The company has always been paying great attention to dedicated work and became so successful by keeping their customers happy while keeping their employees also happy in their work environment. If you want to explore this friendly and hard-working environment, you should apply for a job at Hertz to see which roads they followed to be successful. A job at Hertz would be an inspiration for your life!
How do I apply for a job at Hertz?
- Go to the career website of Hertz.
- Write the job title and your location to find a suitable job for yourself. Click the “Find Jobs” button.
- A new page will open, on which you will see the list of jobs.
- Choose one of the interesting job positions for yourself and click on the name of the job.
- You will see further information about the job description you choose. Click the “Apply Now” button above to continue.
- Enter your e-mail address to proceed.
- You can choose your resume from your computer, or your Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive accounts. If you don’t have an account yet, provide your personal information and upload your resume directly from your computer.
- Finalize your application by clicking the “Submit Profile” button.
Hertz Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Hertz offers jobs related to vehicles, therefore, job candidates should possess some qualifications before applying for most of the jobs at Hertz. Common job positions at Hertz include car sales representative, delivery driver, counter sales representative, car cleaner, car delivery driver, and flex service representative. Management-level jobs are also available at Hertz, which are branch manager and car sales business development coordinator.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Car Sales Representative: You will be providing a quality customer service experience to our valued Hertz customers. You will work with customers to determine their needs and wants in their next vehicle purchase. You will be responsible for the meet and greet, presentation, test drive and write up a portion of the sales process.
Prerequisite: Inside or outside sales experience. Related retail sales experience. A valid driver’s license & satisfactory driving record.
Delivery Driver: You will deliver products between businesses and local customers within the assigned geographic area. You will inspect and monitor delivery vehicles daily. You will deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner, and assist other delivery drivers as needed.
Prerequisite: 20 years of age. Having a valid driver’s license. Possessing a smartphone and have the aptitude to navigate using a mapping application.
Branch Manager Trainee: You will be supporting the achievement of location sales and margin goals. You will have to ensure a positive customer experience, aiming to make Hertz the number one in the car rental industry. You should achieve individual and customer service goals by upholding the company standards at all times.
Prerequisite: A valid driver’s license in good standing. High School diploma or general equivalency diploma. Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles.
- Cleaner – $13.02 per hour
- Customer Support Representative – $12.71 per hour
- Rental Agent – $10.91 per hour
- Bus Driver – $13.10 per hour
- Driver – $9.12 per hour
- Transporter – $11.11 per hour
- Automotive Detailer – $11.51 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $13.01 per hour
- Lube Technician – $13.55 per hour
Hertz Job Application Form PDF
Hertz doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are advised to visit the official career website of Hertz and make an online job application on that website. Good luck!