Kwik Trip is an American independent convenience shop chain. The main office of the company is in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Kwik Trip is mainly focused on grocery goods, frozen food, bread, canned food and soft drinks. Kwik Trip owns the brand names Kwik Star, Karuba, Kitchen Cravings, Kwikery Bake Shop and Nature’s Touch, Tobacco Outlet Plus and Hearty Platter. The company was established by John Hansen and Zietlow family in 1965. The first store was opened in Eau Claire, Wisconsin in the same year. Kwik Trip grew rapidly and within the first 21 years of its establishment, it had 100 stores in 1986. Today, the company operates more than 700 stores all over the United States with over 28,000. It was chosen as the best convenience store of the year in 2018. Kwik Trip should not be confused with QuikTrip, which is another very large convenience store chain based in Oklahoma.
Kwik Trip Jobs and Careers
Guest/food service coworker, assistant cafe leader, retail management intern, food product demonstrator, retail bakery intern, car wash specialist, maintenance and sanitation specialist, assistant store manager, environmental assistant/housekeeper, driver, manager.
How do I apply for a job at Kwik Trip?
- Go to the career website of Kwik Trip.
- On this page, you will see a search toolbar. You can use this to customize your search for jobs. Write down a keyword or a postal code. Then click on the “Search Jobs” button to proceed.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs below on the page. Choose one of the jobs that you find suitable for your future interests and your career plans and click it.
- You will be provided with detailed information about the job position. Click on the “Apply Now” button at the right end of the page.
- You need to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can click on the “Create an account” button to create one.
- You need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information on the next page. Then, you can upload your resume.
- You also need to accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
- You can now finalize your application by submitting the application to Kwik Trip.
Kwik Trip Job Application Form PDF
There is no Kwik Trip printable job application form on the web. You can still submit an online application for a job on the career website of Kwik Trip.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Kwik Trip
Today, Kwik Trip is one of the most confident companies in the country. Employing 28,000 people, without doubt, requires responsible and ambitious management. Thus, it is one of the best companies to look for a job. The company itself together with its sub-brands provides a wide range of job opportunities for qualified and non-qualified job seekers. The Kwik Trip company shares 40% of its pre-tax profits with all coworkers. If you think that you will be able to work in an organized way in order to meet the requirements of your job, now might be the best time to start your career in this company.
Job Positions & Salaries
Guest/Food Service Coworker: You will provide exceptional customer service in various areas of the Kwik Trip location. This is an entry-level job opportunity so all applicants have a chance of being hired. Positions similar to this position at Kwik Trip are the cashier, cook, and server positions.
- Demonstrator – $12.15 per hour
- Guest Service Agent – $13.27 per hour
- Replenishment Associate – $11.17 per hour
- Cashier – $12.61 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $19.60 per hour
- Production Worker – $14.92 per hour
- Order Picker – $15.13 per hour
- Material Handler – $18.08 per hour
- Locator – $15.08 per hour
- Maintenance Technician – $16.92 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $13.50 per hour
- Truck Driver – $15.36 per hour
- Car Wash Attendant – $13.96 per hour