Kelly Services is an American company that provides office staffing services. It was founded in 1946 and today it is operating in all continents worldwide. Kelly Services provides professional outsourcing, recruitment, career transition, vendor management, human resource and management consulting services. About 8,000 employees are currently working at Kelly Services. The company is reported that it has placed over 500,000 employees to work in positions in a wide range of sectors.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Kelly Services on the web. If you want to apply to this company, go to the official employment website and make an online application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Kelly Services.
- Write the kind of job that you want. Then enter your postal code. Click “FIND JOBS” to see job offers.
- On a new web page, you will see job offers by Kelly Services. When you find an interesting position on that page, click it to read the job description on the right side of the job list.
- Click “Quick Apply” to start your online application for the job.
- To continue, you should write your email address in the given blank and click “Next”.
- Then, you will see the online job application form. Write your contact information and upload your resume. Then, click “Apply” to submit the online job application to Kelly Services.
- Help desk
- Collections representative
- Plant maintenance technician
- Office support
- Call center support
Despite not being the greatest office staffing service provider in the United States, Kelly Services is among the most fruitful American companies. By having 8,000 employees, Kelly Services has helped hundreds of thousands of people to find jobs, and as well, companies to find the best employees. If you want to work at such an important company, apply to Kelly Services today and get ready for your new job at this company!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Closed on weekends.
Job Positions & Salaries
Help Desk: You will provide technical assistance with electronic products and applications. You will also provide technical and billing support to customers via telephone, email or chat. You will earn about $13.50/hour.
Collections Representative: You will review, prepare and analyze aging reports. You will resolve issues through payment agreement plans. You will earn about $23.50/hour.
Prerequisite: 3 years of billing experience. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Plant Maintenance Technician: You will repair and perform general maintenance of facilities, buildings, offices, laboratories, and equipment under general supervision.
Prerequisite: 2 years of relevant work experience. High school diploma or GED.
Office Support: You will perform general administrative duties such as filing, light data entry, answering phones, faxing and similar office duties. You will earn about $14/hour.