Founded in 1956, Katies is an Australia-based women’s clothing and accessories retailer chain that operates in Australia. Katies operates under the parent company named Mosaic Brands Ltd. The headquarters of Katies is positioned in Alexandria, New South Wales. Since its foundation, it is estimated that Katies have opened up more than 150 stores throughout Australia. The primary products that are being offered by Katies to its customers are tops, knitwear items, jackets, dresses, skirts, jeans, women’s footwear products, bedding essential items, houseware essentials, bags and purses, jewelry items, and many other accessorial products.
How do I apply for a job at Katies?
- Go to the career website of Katies.
- On this page, you can find the list of available positions offered by Katies. You can narrow down the list by selecting your state and suburb. In addition to that, you can enter relevant keywords pertaining to the job offer you are looking for.
- After narrowing down your search, click on a job offer.
- A new page will open, on which you can find out more about the job. Read about the brand, what will be the opportunities for you by working at Katies, what are the requirements for this position, and other more information.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “APPLY NOW” button at the bottom of the page.
- It is required for you to sign in with your e-mail. If you do not have an account, you are required to create one.
Katies Job Vacancies
Sales Assistant: You will be a key component of the store team. Your main duties as a Katies Sales Assistant will be driving sales, offering outstanding customer service, and implementing visual merchandising. There will be other assigned duties as well on occasion. If you love talking to customers and are a confident communicator who is accountable and a great team player, you will have a big chance of getting hired by Katies.
Katies Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Katies that you can print, fill out with a pen, and submit to your local Katies store by hand. Therefore, you are advised to submit an online application for a job via the career website of Katies.