Jimmy John’s is an American fast-food restaurant chain, which is specialized in making gourmet sandwiches. It was founded in 1983 in Charleston, Illinois as a hot dog business. In a short time, sandwiches seemed more profitable, and the company switched to making sandwiches. Jimmy John’s reached massive success once it switched to sandwiches, as a result, there are 2,800 Jimmy John’s restaurants in 43 states in the present day.
Jimmy John’s Job Application Form PDF
Jimmy John’s provides you the option of submitting a hard copy of the job application form to any of its locations. Take the printout of the printable job application form which is located below, fill it, and submit it to a target location. You will have a considerable chance to get hired.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Jimmy John’s How To Apply Online
- Go to the online career website of Jimmy John’s.
- Search for a job title or location by using the search bar. Click “GO” next to the search bar to see job openings.
- You can further refine your search by category, state, or city.
- Click any job title to read the job purpose, duties and responsibilities, qualifications, working conditions, and physical requirements.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you think that the job opportunity is what you are looking for.
- A new tab will open then. Click the “Easy Apply” button on the new tab.
- You will need to enter your email and create an account before you will reach the online job application form of Jimmy John’s.
Jimmy John’s Job Positions
- Assistant Manager
- Catering Specialist
Jimmy John’s Job Descriptions
The team member position at Jimmy John’s is a great position for those who have no prior working experience. In addition to this, the company hires people younger than 18 years old as well. Basically, you are going to work in the store and ensure that everyday operations will be provided without any distractions.
One of the core responsibilities of team members at Jimmy John’s is making fast and tasty sandwiches. You need to follow the company guides to meet the standards. In addition to this, if you are older than 18 years old, you may have to slice meat and other ingredients for the preparation of sandwiches.
Jimmy John’s Interview
The interview process at Jimmy John’s is pretty straightforward. First, the company will call you and ask a few questions on the phone. Then, you will be invited to an interview in the store you may work. Here, you are going to have an interview with the store manager.
In general, most store managers do not put too much pressure on candidates. Most of the time, the interview is held in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Managers often ask questions to get to know you better. If you may be hired, you will get the job on the spot or may be called within a week.