Goodwill (formally “Goodwill Industries International Inc.”) is an American independent organization, that provides job training and employment placement services. It is serving in 17 different countries. Goodwill was founded in 1902 in Boston, Massachussetts. It is known as a nonprofit social enterprise. It mainly helps people without sufficient education to find a new job.
Goodwill Industries International Inc. is aiming to enhance the dignity and quality of life of people and helping them reach their full potential. Goodwill is fully nonprofit and also committed to respect the people they serve and the people they work with. Everyone, without regards to their race, gender, age, religion etc. is welcomed to join and improve themselves and build their skills.
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application webpage of Goodwill.
- You can type in the “Start your job” bar.
- Choose “Category” and “Location”
- Press the “Search” button.
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- Click one of them in the list.
- Click “apply for this job online” and enter your email address.
- You need to register for the website, if you do not have an account.
- Proceed with your job application after you create an account by registering.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Varies from location to location.
Job Positions: Sales associate, dock worker, donation attendant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will operate cash registers and provide customer support. You will earn $8/hour.
Dock Worker: You will be responsible of the organisation of the products in the stores. You will usually work on foot. You will earn $8/hour.
Donation Attendant: You will accept donations to the store. You will provide information about donations to the donators. You may need to be able to answer phone calls and speak clearly. You will earn $9/hour.
Goodwill Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form for Goodwill, it is better for you to make an online job application by going to the official website of the company.