Jamba (formerly known as Jamba Juice) is a company that is serving smoothies, blended fruit and vegetable juices. The company was founded in 1990 in San Luis Obispo, California. Today, there are 864 Jamba locations in 36 U.S. states and in some far east countries.
Mankind has two big secrets. One of them is that life is all about happy moments, whereas the other is you are what you eat. Eventhough many people take the first one very seriously and eat/drink what makes them happy the most, they tend to ignore the second one for the sake of happiness. They sacrifice their health in order to be happy. By working at Jamba, you will serve healthy drinks to people, and you can have a healthy and happy life. Work with Jamba for a healthier and happier world!
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of Jamba Juice.
- Click on “store jobs listings” on the bottom left of the page.
- You can filter jobs by typing in job/keyword/zip code, choosing state/province/region, career category and city. Then click on “Search Careers”.
- You will see job openings if you scroll the page down. Click on “Apply” next to the job name, when you encounter a good job position.
- Read the detailed description of the job. Then if you are sure to apply, click on “Apply Now” on the top of the page.
- You need to create a new talentreef account if you don’t have any. You can create it easily by following the instructions on that webpage. Then log-in to proceed with your application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:30am-9:00pm
Job Positions: Team member, shift leader, assistant general manager, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You need to smile and greet each guest and make a great first impression on them. You need to be friendly and serve fast. You need to know the products offered at your Jamba location, because you are expected to make recommendations to the guests.
Shift Lead: You will be responsible for overall shift operations and sales performance. You will supervise team members. You will be the head of your Jamba location when the managers are absent at the moment.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Assistant General Manager: You will operate overall shift-level operations and work to provide a great experience to the guests. You will be partly responsible for the financial wellness of your Jamba location.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 1 year of supervisory experience. High school diploma.
General Manager: You will manage store-level sales and analyze profit and loss regularly. You will hire, train and coach entry-level employees. You need to ensure food safety as well.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age. 1 year of management experience. Microsoft Office Suite and POS software proficiency.
Jamba Application Form PDF
Here, we provide you a printable version of the job application form of Jamba Juice. Click on the link, and print the document. Then fill it with a pen and submit it to a Jamba location in your area. You will probably increase your chance of being employed over the online applicants.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to