Jamba (formerly known as Jamba Juice) is a company that is serving smoothies, and blended fruit and vegetable juices. The company was founded in 1990 in San Luis Obispo, California. Today, there are 864 Jamba locations in 36 U.S. states and in some far-east countries.
Job Application Form PDF
Here, we provide you with a printable version of the job application form of Jamba Juice. Click on the link, and print the document. Then fill it with a pen and submit it to a Jamba location in your area. You will probably increase your chance of being called for an interview before online applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Jamba.
- Scroll down and click the “start searching now” button under the title “store jobs listings”.
- A new tab will open. You can search for Jamba careers and jobs on that new tab by entering job title or location information.
- Scroll down on that tab to see the job offers. Click a job title to read more about the position.
- After you read the essential functions, requirements, and job conditions, click the “Apply” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will see a short application form. Write your first name, last name, email, and mobile phone number. Upload your resume if you want to. Check the days of the week that you can work at Jamba. Answer three following yes/no questions by checking the boxes.
- When you are finished, send the application to Jamba by clicking “Submit application”.
- Team member
- Shift lead
- Assistant general manager
- General manager
The team member position at Jamba requires you to be friendly and energetic. You can work at any part of the store depending on the daily needs of the store. Most of the time, you will be responsible for greeting customers, preparing delicious smoothies, and collaborating with your team members to ensure the continuation of daily operations.
In addition to this, you are going to be responsible for the cleaning of the store areas. Needless to say, you need to take accurate orders to ensure customer satisfaction. From time to time, you may have to work as a cashier, where you will have to handle transactions.
Humankind has two big secrets. One of them is that life is all about happy moments, whereas the other is you are what you eat. Even though many people take the first one very seriously and eat/drink what makes them happy the most, they tend to ignore the second one for the sake of happiness. They sacrifice their health in order to be happy. By working at Jamba, you will serve healthy drinks to people, and you can have a healthy and happy life. Work with Jamba for a healthier and happier world!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 6:30am-9:00pm
After submitting your application, you will be invited by the store manager for an interview. The interview process will be really fast if you visit the Jamba store that you want to work at and ask for employment. Jamba needs charismatic and friendly employees to work at the locations because these kinds of people are better at forming great customer relations. You are advised to be relaxed and be yourself during the interview. The questions will be related to your job. How you deal with conflict, how you spend your free time, what your future goals are, and the flexibility of your schedule are some common interview questions at Jamba.
Leave a Reply