Based in Walnut, California, Island Pacific Supermarket is an American supermarket chain that specializes in Filipino and Asian products. Island Pacific Supermarket was founded in the year 2000. Approximately, there are 15 Island Pacific Supermarket stores in the United States, mainly in California and Nevada. Island Pacific Supermarket mainly offers groceries, meat, seafood, frozen foods, grocery, and other products to its customers.
How do I apply for a job at Island Pacific Seafood Market?
- Go to the career website of Island Pacific Seafood Market.
- The list of available positions at Island Pacific Seafood Market has been posted on this page.
- Select one of the offered positions on this page.
- After that, you can see detailed information about to role of your choice. You can read this page to get learn more about the job you will be applying to.
- After reading this page thoroughly, click on the button on the right side of the page that says “Apply for This Job.”
- To apply for the vacancy, you are required to fill out the online job application form. After filling in the form by providing everything, click on the “Submit Application” button.
Island Pacific Seafood Market Job Vacancies
At Island Pacific Seafood Market stores, there are entry-level jobs such as seafood clerk, fish cleaner, produce clerk, kitchen helper, hot deli server, cashier, griller, meat clerk, grocery stocker, maintenance, and more. These jobs are suitable for job seekers without any previous employment experience. If you manage to get hired, you will undergo a training session before your first day at work. Thus, you will surely be successful as an Island Pacific Seafood Market employee. In addition to these jobs, there are also some management-level jobs for more qualified job candidates.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.