Instacart is an American company that offers grocery delivery and pick-up service in North America. The company serves clients with its website and mobile app. Customers order groceries from stores that Instacart participates with. Then, a personal shopper who is an employee of Instacart goes to the store, buys the orders, and delivers to the customer’s home. Instacart was founded in 2012 by a former Amazon employee and grew rapidly with the internet becoming widely popular. Instacart is serving in 5,500 cities in North America with its 150,000 employees. During the COVID-19 lockdown in 2020, the number of Instacart employees has reached 500,000 for a short period.
If you love to be physically active during work but do not love all-day-long customer interactions that require you to provide face-to-face customer service for extended periods of time, a job at Instacart will be just great for you. You will work mostly by yourself, shopping items for customers and delivering them to their homes. Instacart is one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, so don’t miss the chance of growing as an employee alongside this successful company and apply for a job!
How do I apply for a job at Instacart?
For a job at Instacart, job seekers can apply online on the career website of the company. Instacart receives plenty of online applications. To submit an online application for a Personal Shopper position at Instacart, you should follow these simple steps:
- Go to the career website of Instacart that is designed for Personal Shopper applications.
- In the space, enter your zip code or postal code. Then click “Get started”.
- You should then sign up to start shopping in the area that you live. Create an account by entering your first name, last name, email, and cell phone number. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Instacart. Click “Create account”.
- Then enter your cell phone number again and click “Send link”. Then, check your messages for a link to download the Shopper App to your cell phone. Then log in to continue applying online.
- You must fill out the online job application form of Instacart. Then, your background check will get started. You will eventually be contacted by Instacart. You will be informed about whether you get the job or not.
Instacart Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The most popular job position at Instacart is Personal Shopper. This position requires you to have access to a personal vehicle. More advanced job positions at Instacart include accounting & finance, business development & sales, care customer experience, central operations, design, engineering, HR & talent, IT, legal, marketing & communications, operations, policy & government affairs, product, and strategy & business operations jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
There are two Personal Shopper positions at Instacart. One is Full-Service Shopper and the other is In-Store Shopper.
Full-Service Shopper: You will be an independent contractor who uses the Instacart platform to shop and deliver orders for customers. This is a job with great flexibility. You will choose which batches you would like to shop, without any limit on how many batches you can fulfill.
Requirements: You should be at least 18 years of age. You should possess a smartphone with Android 5.0 or later / iOS 9 or later. You should have a functioning and registered vehicle alongside vehicle insurance, in accordance with local laws.
In-Store Shopper: You will shop and stage orders in one store at a time. You will work scheduled shifts, up to 29 hours per week. No car is required for this role.
Requirements: You should be at least 18 years of age. You should possess a smartphone with Android 5.0 or later / iOS 9 or later.
Instacart Job Application Form PDF
There is no Instacart printable job application form on the internet. You need to apply for a job at Instacart online by going to the company’s own career website.