Identity is a clothing retail store chain in South Africa. The first Identity store was launched in 1999. Today, there are about 150 Identity stores in many different regions of South Africa. The company is one of the favourite fashion retail store chains of fashion lovers in South Africa. The Identity brand is owned by Truworths, which is one of South Africa’s premium fashion retail companies.
- Sales associate
- Customer service associate
- Store management
You will be expected to provide excellent customer assistance. You should occasionally support the cashiers at the cash registers when needed. You should have an understanding of the products sold at the Identity store and the current fashion trends because you should combine them to increase sales. You will have to replenish the items by bringing them from the stockroom. This is an entry-level job, so there are no strict requirements for hiring.
How To Apply
According to the company website of Identity, all applications at Identity are held online on the career website of the company. However, if you can’t find any interesting job opportunities on the company career website, you are encouraged to directly contact your local Identity store and ask for employment information and ask about current job opportunities at the store location. To submit an online application to Identity, follow these steps below:
- Go to the career website of Identity.
- You can see some career opportunities at Identity on the web page.
- Click the “job opportunities” link on the left panel of the page.
- The link will redirect you to the career website of Truworths, which is the owner of Identity. You can search for job openings and submit an online application for a job at Identity on the career website of Truworths.
Job Application Form PDF
Identity Store doesn’t offer any printable job application form that in-store job applicants can use. You should directly contact your local Identity store if you would like to apply for a store position at Identity.