Hunt Brothers Pizza is one of the largest American pizza chains. Namely, it is the largest made-to-order pizza brand in the U.S. It was founded in 1990 in Nashville, Tennessee. Generally, Hunt Brothers Pizza locations can be found at convenience stores, gas stations and sports arenas. There are over 7,000 Hunt Brothers Pizza locations in 25 states that are in the Eastern half of the United States. Hunt Brothers Pizza considers itself a proud, God-centered Christian-based American company, which is also believing in the American Dream.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Hunt Brothers Pizza. Thus, you need to visit the official website by clicking on the link we provided in the “How to Apply” section, and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Team member, route delivery and sales area assistant, accountant, supply chain director, assistant manager, barista, cashier, catering wait staff, cook, food service worker, route sales representative, territory sales manager.
Route Sales Representative
The route sales representative position at Hunt Brothers Pizza lets you work four days a week. Thus, it can be a great second job you can work. Your main responsibility will be manually pulling the loaded carts to the storage area of the customers. Moreover, you also need to lift boxes that can be as heavy as 75 lbs.
Thus, it is important to be fit and you are going to spend most of your shift on your feet. Besides, you will have to climb to large commercial trucks as a part of your job. Candidates who are going to apply for this position must have a driver’s license and their license must be clean for the past three years.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Hunt Brothers Pizza.
- You will see a map and a list of states that have Hunt Brothers Pizza locations in them. Select your state.
- Click the link below the JOB OPPORTUNITIES title.
- You will be redirected to a new website. You can continue the online application process there.
- Write “Hunt Brothers Pizza” into the search bar enter hit the Enter key.
- This will make you only see jobs at this pizza restaurant chain.
- Click any job title to read the job duties and requirements on a new page.
- Click the “Apply” button at the top right corner of the new page.
- You need to create an account and then log in to reach the online job application form. You need to fill out the form and submit it online.
You can find Hunt Brothers Pizza locations in 25 states throughout the whole country. If you love their pizzas as many people do, maybe you should consider working with this huge pizza restaurant chain. We promise you, your workplace would never smell better than Hunt Brothers. This is a company that operates with the motto “All toppings, no extra charge”. You can make sure that you will be treated as well as the customers while working with this company. Many former employees stated that they loved working at Hunt Brothers Pizza because the hours of work per week are not too long and the pay is above average, compared to other pizza chains. You’ll love working with Hunt Brothers Pizza!
Minimum Age to Work: 18.
Hours of Operation: Varies by location.
From start to finish, the hiring process at Hunt Brothers Pizza takes one or two weeks. The interview is quick and easy, where standard questions are asked that are similar to those of other pizza chains. Then in a few days, hiring personnel will contact you and offer you a job.
Leave a Reply