Hudson’s Bay is a well-known Canadian department store. It is also known as “The Bay”. Hudson’s Bay is the oldest Canadian retail brand that is still in business. It is the main brand of Hudson’s Bay Company, which is also the owner of the Saks Fifth Avenue brand. The first Hudson’s Bay store was opened in 1881. Today, there are about 90 Hudson’s Bay stores in Canada. The main items that are sold at Hudson’s Bay stores are clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewellery, beauty products, electronics, and housewares.
How do I apply for a job at Hudson’s Bay?
To apply for a job at Hudson’s Bay, you can either go to your local Hudson’s Bay store and apply in person, or you can go to the official company website and submit an online application to the company. Follow these steps to successfully submit an online application for a job at Hudson’s Bay.
- Go to the career website of Hudson’s Bay.
- Click “APPLY NOW”, or simply scroll down until you see the section titled Search & Apply.
- Select your state/province, city, area of interest, job type, and type of work. You can also search by keyword. Then, click “SEARCH” to view the list of available jobs.
- Scroll down to browse through the list of job openings. Click the “APPLY” button near the job title if you want to read the details of a job that is on the list.
- A new page will open. Read the job details. Then, click “APPLY” if you think the job will be a good fit.
- You need to create a new account on the company’s website to continue. Once you register, you can log in and fill out the online job application form of Hudson’s Bay, and submit it to the company.
Hudson’s Bay Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The most common job positions available for entry-level job seekers are the sales associate, stock associate, and beauty advisor positions. In addition to these positions, there are asset protection associate, associate lead, counter manager, visual manager, associate manager, marketing manager, and general manager positions at Hudson’s Bay that can be applied for by experienced job candidates.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be accountable for delivering customer service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. You will be expected to act with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management. You should possess a high school diploma or equivalent to apply for a Sales Associate position at Hudson’s Bay.
Stock Associate: You will assist with the organization of the stock room. You will also be working on the sales floor interacting with customers. Therefore, you should execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently, and understand the competitive market and promote the advantages of Hudson’s Bay Company brands to deliver great customer assistance.
Beauty Advisor: You will be serving the customers within the store who are looking for the best beauty products. You will promote sales of beauty products by providing information on new or existing products and services. You should be knowledgeable about various beauty products and services available. In addition, you should have the ability to conduct sit-down makeup and skincare consultations and demonstrate application.
Hudson’s Bay Job Application Form PDF
Hudson’s Bay doesn’t offer any printable job application form that job seekers can use when they apply for a job in person by going to a store. You can still visit a Hudson’s Bay store and ask the management for employment information, or you can easily submit an online application to Hudson’s Bay on the company’s official career website.