Honeywell International Inc. is an international composite organization based in the US. The main office of the company is in Charlotte, North Carolina. The corporation is mainly specialized in construction tech, performance items, space technologies and safety. The story of the company started in 1885 when Swiss inventor Albert Butz created the damper flapper and established The Butz Thermo Electric Regulator Company. Mark Honeywell established the Honeywell Heating Specialty Company in 1906. These two companies were competing in their initial years until they ended up uniting in 1927 as Minneapolis Honeywell Regulator Company. In World War 2, the corporation worked for the United States Army for producing and engineering military items. In the 20th century, the company kept investing in technological and industrial areas for producing and importing goods. Minneapolis Honeywell Regulator Company was purchased by AlliedSignal, an American industrial company, in 1999. In the same year, the company was renamed “Honeywell” for recognition issues. Currently, there are more than 110,000 employees working for Honeywell, over 44,000 of which are located in the United States.
Honeywell Jobs and Careers
Sales engineer, field service technician, test support, test engineer, software engineer, hardware engineer, process improvement specialist, service operations, and many more job vacancies are available at multiple locations of Honeywell.
How do I apply for a job at Honeywell?
- Go to the career website of Honeywell.
- On this page, you will see a search toolbar, which you can use to customize your search. Write a job title, a keyword and/or specify a location. Click on the “Search” button to proceed.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs on the page below the search toolbar. You can read the description of the jobs that are on the list. Click on the name of the job to continue. After you read the job description and related information, click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- To advance to the online application form, you need to sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Create a new Profile” button. You can also apply as a guest. Click on the “Apply as a Guest” button if you prefer to apply as a guest.
- On the online job application form of Honeywell, you should provide your personal information and upload your resume alongside the form. After you provide all the necessary information and documents, you will be ready to submit the application to Honeywell by pressing the “Submit” button.
Honeywell Job Application Form PDF
Honeywell does not offer any printable job application form for job candidates. An online job application option is there on the career website of Honeywell.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Honeywell
Do you know how does it feel to build up the future? If you do not, however, do you want to know? Here you have the opportunity to join Honeywell International Inc.’s family of 110,000 employees. This huge team is working hard to improve technologies and solutions for the future. Creativity and hardworking are the key features that a person needs to have to work at Honeywell. And once you have these characteristics, there is no better place than Honeywell to use and master your skills. The future is coming with its own benefits. Don’t miss a great career at Honeywell! Lots of job positions are available at Honeywell both for employees who are in their early careers and for experienced professionals.
Job Positions & Salaries
Field Service Technician: You will service, troubleshoot and repair automation control systems across a wide range of electrical and mechanical HVAC equipment, including software and sequences that range from simple to complex in nature. You should be in your final year or have completed a bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months (ideally Electrical technology, Mechanical technologies or building automation technologies).