H&M is a Swedish clothing retailer that operates in more than 70 countries across the world. Being one of the biggest clothing retailers in the world, H&M has more than 5,000 stores around the world with more than 120,000 employees. In Australia, there are 40 active H&M store locations.
Job Application Form PDF
H&M Australia does not offer a printable job application form on the internet. In order to apply to H&M Australia, you need to use their official company website’s “Careers” section, and then make an online job application from there. Additionally, you can go to your local H&M store and ask the management about the vacancies.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of H&M that is designed for job seekers living in Australia.
- On this page, H&M’s hiring positions and vacancies are listed. In order to search for a specific job with your other preferences, you can narrow down the list by typing in relevant keywords that pertain to what you are looking for, select your location, and choose the type of employment you seek.
- Then, you will see the list of job openings at H&M stores in Australia.
- Click a job title on the list when you find an interesting job position.
- Read the job description completely before proceeding.
- After you read the job description in its entirety, click on the “I’m interested” button to start your online application.
- After that, you will be directed to a new page where you will fill an online job application form. On this form, you need to provide information about the things you have been asked for H&M so as to apply for a job.
In light of things said so far, it is plausible to say that H&M provides a lot of jobs and career opportunities for people who seek employment. In order to apply and be hired at a job at H&M, you do not necessarily have to possess a working experience background, for H&M also hires inexperienced job seekers at their locations.
For inexperienced job seekers in Australia, H&M provides a number of basic and entry-level positions, by which employees can gain experience. The most common basic and entry-level position is the sales advisor position. As a sales advisor at H&M, you will be ensuring customers that they will have an excellent shopping experience, rendering your workspace tidy and organized, and performing other types of essential store duties.
Leave a Reply