The Source is a famous Canadian company that is selling a wide range of consumer electronics and providing cell phone services. The Source was founded as Radio Shack Canada in 1986. The current name of the company is The Source. The company has 400 stores all across Canada.
Job Application Form PDF
The Source doesn’t offer any printable job application form for the use of job seekers. You are advised to visit the company website and apply for a job at The Source online.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of The Source.
- Scroll down until you see the “Become a Sales Associate”, “Become a Retail Leader”, and “Join our Corporate Support Team” links. Click either of them.
- Suppose you click the first link which is “Become a Sales Associate”. A new tab will open. You will see a search toolbar that you can use to find jobs according to keywords and/or location. Under the search bars, you will see the list of job openings at various The Source stores according to your search criteria.
- Click a job title. Read the job description on the new page.
- Click the red “Apply now” button to initiate your online application.
- You need to sign in to reach the online job application form page. If you don’t have an account, you should create one and then sign in.
- Retail Sales Associate
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
You will be expected to be a passionate brand ambassador that is interacting with customers daily. You will be trained by the company after you get hired. After the training, you will be an expert in all things tech, and you will help build easy solutions for the customers. You should be a team player and strive to achieve sales goals that are set for you by your managers.