Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an American multinational hotel chain. Hilton Hotels is actually a centenary business, since it was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton. Hilton is one of the most famous hotels in the world, as it operates 85 countries in 6 continents by 570 hotels and resorts. Hilton Hotels is still a family business today in 2019, and it will make sure that you will feel home by the time you are hosted in a Hilton hotel.
Hilton Hotels Jobs
Hilton Hotels provide one of the best hotel services to its customers. As the Hilton Hotels provide comfortable rooms to guests, it provides a good working environment to the employees too, which are working there every day. This company will provide every need of you as an employee, and your life standards will increase by working in Hilton Hotels.
How to Apply
- Go to official job application website of Hilton Hotels.
- In the bar, select country as “United States” and press “Start”.
- A new page that is only devoted to job applications in the selected country (United States for you) will open.
- You can search keywords such as job title on the new page. Also, you can select city, state or zip code and make your search more specific. Then press “Search Jobs”.
- A list of jobs that are relevant to the search will appear. Select a good job from the list, and click on it. Read the job description carefully. If you are satisfied, press “Apply” and proceed with your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Guest service agent, bellperson, room attendant, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Guest Service Agent: You will be sitting at the front desk in the hotel, and perform a variety of tasks such as operating check-in/out, take payments, and provide the guests useful information about the hotel. A friendly manner and relaxed personality of a guest service agent will make the guests of Hilton Hotels feel at their home, even before they enter their bedroom. You will earn $8.75/hour.
Bellperson: As the guests finish their check-in, you will handle their luggages and deliver them to their bedrooms. You will provide room service when asked for. You will earn $8.75/hour.
Prerequisite: Ability to carry heavy weights.
Room Attendant: You will do the job of housekeepers, which is cleaning the rooms in the hotel. It is essential at Hilton Hotels to offer clean and tidy rooms to the guests. You will earn $7.25-14/hour.
Manager: You will manage the processes in the whole hotel. You will schedule working hours of all the employees, so that Hilton Hotels will serve its guests functionally. You should be pretty committed to your job as a manager of Hilton Hotels. You will earn between $45,000-$55,000 per year.
Hilton Hotels Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Hilton Hotels, which you can fill it and submit as a hard copy to a Hilton location. Thus, you need to make an online job application at the official website of the company.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to