Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an American multinational hotel chain. Hilton Hotels is actually a centenary business, since it was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton. Hilton is one of the most famous hotels in the world, as it operates in 85 countries on 6 continents with 570 hotels and resorts. Hilton Hotels is still a family business today in 2020, and it will make sure that you will feel home by the time you are hosted in a Hilton hotel.
The most popular job positions at Hilton Hotels are Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Maintenance Engineer, Bellman, Doorperson, Guest Service Representative, Houseperson, Laundry Worker, Night Auditor, Night Laundry Worker, Night Maintenance Engineer, Room Attendant, and Unarmed Security Guard. There are surely other hotel job positions at Hilton properties as well, which are generally pretty large.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Hilton Hotels below. Print it and fill it out. Then, deliver your desired Hilton location as you make a job application in person. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Hilton Hotels.
- Click “SEARCH JOBS” to see all available jobs at the Hilton Hotels company.
- You can then refine the job offers by category, subcategory, brand, country, state, city, employment type, and hotel.
- Then you will see only relevant job offers compatible with your current interests. Click a job title when you find an interesting job opportunity on that list of jobs.
- Read what you’ll be doing, what Hilton is looking for, and what it will be like to work at Hilton.
- Click the “Apply Now” button if you are really interested in the selected job.
- You need to agree to the Privacy Agreement by clicking the “I Accept” button in order to continue applying online.
- Then, you need to create an applicant account on Hilton’s career website. Right after that, you can start filling out the online job application form.
Hilton Hotels provide one of the best hotel services to its customers. As the Hilton Hotels provide comfortable rooms to guests, it provides a good working environment for the employees too, which are working there every day. This company will provide every need of you as an employee, and your standards of living will increase by working at Hilton Hotels.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions & Salaries
Guest Service Agent: You will be sitting at the front desk in the hotel, and perform a variety of tasks such as operating check-in/out, accept payments, and provide the guests with useful information about the hotel. A friendly manner and relaxed personality of a guest service agent will make the guests of Hilton Hotels feel at their home, even before they enter their bedroom. You will earn $8.75/hour.
Bellperson: As the guests finish their check-in, you will handle their luggage and deliver them to their bedrooms. You will provide room service when asked for. You will earn $8.75/hour.
Prerequisite: Ability to carry heavy weights.
Room Attendant: You will do the job of housekeepers, which is cleaning the rooms in the hotel. It is essential at Hilton Hotels to offer clean and tidy rooms to the guests. You will earn $7.25-14/hour.
Manager: You will manage the processes in the whole hotel. You will schedule the working hours of all the employees, so that Hilton Hotels will serve its guests functionally. You should be pretty committed to your job as a manager of Hilton Hotels. You will earn between $45,000-$55,000 per year.
Hilton is one of the greatest hotel companies in the world. The benefits that Hilton provides to its employees should be similarly great as well. The major Hilton employee benefits are a competitive starting salary, best-in-class PTO (paid time off), employee assistance & educational assistance programs, health & welfare benefit plans, retirement savings program, and employee stock purchase plans. You should directly contact your local hotel if you want to learn detailed information about these benefits.