Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an American multinational hotel chain. Hilton Hotels is actually a centenary business, since it was founded in 1919 by Conrad Hilton. Hilton is one of the most famous hotels in the world, as it operates in 85 countries on 6 continents with 570 hotels and resorts. Hilton Hotels is still a family business today in 2020, and it will make sure that you will feel home by the time you are hosted in a Hilton hotel.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Hilton Hotels below. Print it and fill it out. Then, deliver your desired Hilton location as you make a job application in person. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Hilton Hotels.
- Click “SEARCH JOBS” to see all available jobs at the Hilton Hotels company.
- You can then refine the job offers by category, subcategory, brand, country, state, city, employment type, and hotel.
- Then you will see only relevant job offers compatible with your current interests. Click a job title when you find an interesting job opportunity on that list of jobs.
- Read what you’ll be doing, what Hilton is looking for, and what it will be like to work at Hilton.
- Click the “Apply Now” button if you are really interested in the selected job.
- You need to agree to the Privacy Agreement by clicking the “I Accept” button in order to continue applying online.
- Then, you need to create an applicant account on Hilton’s career website. Right after that, you can start filling out the online job application form.
- Guest Service Representative
- Laundry Worker
- Night Auditor
- Night Laundry Worker
- Night Maintenance Engineer
- Room Attendant
- Unarmed Security Guard
The housekeeping houseperson position at Hilton Hotels is one of the important positions that ensure the high customer service standards of Hilton Group. It is worth noting that you need to be able to move at least 50 lbs. load to work in this position. Besides daily operations such as keeping the hotel and its surroundings clean, and shampooing the guestroom or other rooms, you also need to meet guest requests.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for the cleaning of public areas such as the lobby, elevator, and restrooms. Needless to say, you need to pay attention to your personal hygiene and be ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Hilton Hotels provide one of the best hotel services to its customers. As the Hilton Hotels provide comfortable rooms to guests, it provides a good working environment for the employees too, which are working there every day. This company will provide every need of you as an employee, and your standards of living will increase by working at Hilton Hotels.
Although the interview processes at Hilton Hotels may vary depending on what position you have applied for, they are quite basic in general. In addition to this, it may vary depending on the personality of your interviewer. Most of the time, the interviews are held by the front office manager.
You will have to talk about your personality, hobbies and previous working experiences. Besides, they will ask you some cliché questions such as why you want to work for the company and so on. If you be in your interview on time and pay attention to what you wear, you can easily get the job.
Hilton is one of the greatest hotel companies in the world. The benefits that Hilton provides to its employees should be similarly great as well. The major Hilton employee benefits are a competitive starting salary, best-in-class PTO (paid time off), employee assistance & educational assistance programs, health & welfare benefit plans, retirement savings program, and employee stock purchase plans. You should directly contact your local hotel if you want to learn detailed information about these benefits.
Leave a Reply