Based in New Zealand, Hell Pizza is one of the most prominent pizza store chains operating mostly in New Zealand and Australia. It was the year 1996 when Hell Pizza was founded in Kelburn, Wellington, New Zealand. In addition to servicing pizzas, Hell Pizza also offers pasta and salads to its customers. Apart from New Zealand and Australia, Hell Pizza has also locations in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Korea, and India. Hell Pizza, as it can be inferred from its name, has menus themed in the actual “hell” concept. The company is also known for being the first company to offer online pizza shopping in New Zealand.
How do I apply for a job at Hell Pizza?
- Go to the career website of Hell Pizza.
- First, enter your first name and last name. Click “Next” then.
- Enter your phone number and email address. Click “Next” again.
- Then select up to three stores from the list of locations. Click “Next”.
- Now, select a role. Indicate your specialty, indicate whether you have any vehicle, then click “Next”.
- Type your cover letter on the following page. Also, upload your CV and some extras. Click “Submit” when you are finished. Hell Pizza will contact you in the following days or weeks.
Hell Pizza Job Vacancies
There are two popular entry-level jobs at Hell Pizza, which are the delivery driver and kitchen staff positions. These positions are basic and thus are open to any job candidates who would like to work at a pizza restaurant. On the other hand, advanced job positions such as assistant manager and duty manager are also available at Hell Pizza restaurants.
Delivery Driver: Hell Pizza states that great customer service skills, the ability to work in a team, and a sense of humor are essential. You should be physically fit, have a clean driver’s license, knowledge of street addresses and willingness to learn other aspects of the business such as picking and packing.
Hell Pizza Job Application Form PDF
Hell Pizza doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for applicants who prefer to apply to Hell Pizza in person. You can either apply to Hell Pizza on the company career website or you can directly contact the restaurant manager of your local Hell Pizza restaurant for employment.