Harris Teeter Jobs and Careers
Harris Teeter is an American supermarket chain. Harris Teeter is a typical supermarket company, in which you can find baked goods, dairy, grocery, pharmacy and flowers. Harris Teeter provides many categories of job positions to job seekers. For example cashier, bagger, customer service, grocery, Starbucks/In-Store, and many other positions are offered by Harris Teeter, especially for people who are young or those who never had any working experience. For some positions, Harris Teeter also employs interns and trainees. In addition to that, people who need experience can easily gain it by working for Harris Teeter and they can keep building their careers from there.
Basic store job positions at Harris Teeter are:
- Meat Cutter
- Produce Clerk
- Personal Shopper
- Deli Bakery Clerk
- Customer Service Clerk
- Pastry Chef
- Cake Decorator
- Vendor Receiver
Since these are generally entry-level positions, you don’t need to have any special qualifications to apply for them. In addition, there is a pharmacist position for trained job seekers.
Management-level job seekers can apply for a grocery management assistant, assistant deli/bakery manager, dairy frozen management assistant, floral management, or produce management position at Harris Teeter.
Harris Teeter Job Application Form PDF
As of now, Harris Teeter does not endorse job applications with paper forms. Therefore, there is no current printable job application form of Harris Teeter on the web. If you are looking forward to applying to Harris Teeter, you need to resort to the online job application method. However, you can find an online application template and fill it in and deliver it to the nearest Harris Teeter location to process your application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at Harris Teeter?
- Go to the career website of Harris Teeter.
- On this page, you can search for the hiring positions by clicking on the “Search” button. However, if you are looking for a specific position at a specific place, it is advised for you to type relevant keywords or the title of the job in the first blank text, and type in the location you would like to work in in the second box.
- After doing so, you will see the job offers at Harris Teeter.
- Click on a job offer that you are interested in to find out more about the job. It is also advised for you to read about the responsibilities, duties, qualifications, and other information regarding the job.
- In order to apply for the job at Harris Teeter of your choice, click on the button that says “Apply for Job” at the top of the page.
- To start your application, you are required to sign in with your account or create a new account.
Harris Teeter Hiring
Harris Teeter is operating 260 stores in seven states in the South Atlantic region of the United States. About 35,000 employees are working at these stores. The company is a subsidy to Kroger since 2014. With a whopping number of more than 35,000 active employees, Harris Teeter, with more than 260 locations all around the United States, is a resorting point for jobs.
Work at Harris Teeter
If you are a South Atlantic resident, you have the great opportunity to continue your career at Harris Teeter. By selling plenty of groceries and related products to customers at a Harris Teeter store, you will feel satisfied with your employment life. You will have great colleagues at your Harris Teeter store. Join Harris Teeter by applying today, and secure yourself in financial terms.
Harris Teeter Interview
The interview process at Harris Teeter usually takes little time and is straightforward, while it may depend on location and time of the year. After an application is submitted, first, a phone screening will be made. If this goes well, an on-site interview will be scheduled. The interview will include questions about your customer service skills and experience in the retail business. The rate of pay you expect from Harris Teeter and when you can work will also be asked during the interview. After the interview, there will be a background check. Then, if you seem eligible to work at Harris Teeter, you will be told that you can start working. The whole application process at Harris Teeter takes about 2 weeks. There will also be paid training in your first days.