DTLR / Villa is the new name of the company after an urban lifestyle retailer named DTLR and a shoe store named Sneaker Villa merged in 2017. It is one of the largest urban apparel retail store chain in the United States. The combined company is operating 250 stores in 19 states, employing between 3,000-4,000 employees. DTLR / Villa is providing fashion and sports products of the greatest brands such as Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Timberland and more.
DTLR / Villa Jobs
DTLR / Villa is committed to the development and growth of individuals that believe in the mission and have the desire to advance with the company. If you are looking for a rewarding career in an environment that respects and rewards high employee performance, consider a career at DTLR / Villa. The success of DTLR / Villa is determined by their valued employees. If you are searching for a retail career that will enrich you, both economically and personally, DTLR / Villa is the absolute place for you!
How to Apply
- Go the company’s official career website.
- You will see the list of jobs if you scroll down. You can filter out irrelevant results by using the search engine.
- Click on a job title on the list, when you encounter an interesting one.
- A new page will open.
- Read the position summary, essential duties and responsibilities, and additional information.
- If you are satisfied with what you read on the page, click the blue “APPLY NOW” button at the top of the page.
- You need to sign in to talentReef in order to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, click “START HERE” and create a new application. You can continue your online job application after you successfully sign in.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-5:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, visual merchandiser, assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, driving sales, merchandising and other assigned duties. You will assist with shipments, merchandising, restocking, and pricing.
Visual Merchandiser: You will execute merchandising strategies by creating attractive visual displays in order to increase sales as well as the buyer’s attention. You should have a strong flair for merchandising in order to represent brands that have products at the DTLR/Villa store in the best possible fashion.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Assistant Manager: You will assist the Store Manager in upholding the daily store operations of a retail store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandising execution, managing expenses and inventory, training and development of the store team, human resources management, and outstanding customer service.
Prerequisite: 1 year of management experience. Driver’s license.
DTLR / Villa Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of this company on the web. You are therefore advised to visit the company’s official career website, find job opportunities and apply for a job on the official website.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to