Founded in the year 1932 in Salt Lake County, Utah, Harmons is an American supermarket chain operating in the United States. The primary operating locations for Harmons are Wasatch Front and St.George in the United States. In these locations, Harmons has established 19 stores. The main products offered by Harmons are bakery products, meat, household essentials, beverages, seafood, frozen food, snacks, and many more.
|Headquarters||West Valley City|
|Employees||1,001 to 5,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Harmons Grocery?
- Go to the career website of Harmons.
- There, the list of available jobs from Harmons has been posted. Entering keywords regarding the job title and selecting your location may help you narrow down the list.
- Upon narrowing down the list, select a job offer you are interested in.
- On the vacant position’s page, everything you need to know about the role is provided to you. You can read the information on the job description page to learn more about the role you will be applying for.
- If are you certain about applying for this position, click on the button that says “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you need to sign in with your account or create an account in order to start your online job application.
Harmons Grocery Job Vacancies
|Bagger||West Valley City, UT||Apply!|
|Store Maintenance||Lehi, UT||Apply!|
|Produce Associate||Riverton, UT||Apply!|
|Courtesy Clerk||Salt Lake City, UT||Apply!|
|Cheesemonger Kitchen||West Valley City, UT||Apply!|
Some job positions at Harmons are meat counter associate, fresh cut associate, cheesemonger, salad bar associate, kitchen food prep associate, soup cook, pharmacy technician, cashier, pizzaiola specialist, barista, kitchen sales associate, apprentice meat cutter, bakery sales associate, produce associate, dishwasher, fry cook, maintenance, grocery stocker, scanning assistant, seafood specialist, bagger, security officer, artisan bread specialist, and delicatessen service counter specialist. Most of these jobs have simple and repetitive job duties, therefore they are open to inexperienced job seekers without a high level of education. In addition to these basic jobs, there are department manager and store manager positions at Harmons as well, being only open to experienced professionals.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.