Hard Rock Cafe is an American-themed restaurant chain. Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton have founded the restaurant chain in 1971, in Morton, London. The story of it being a rock cafe started in 1979 when the first restaurant started to dye its walls with rock and roll memories. Then, this decor became a signature in all the other Hard Rock Cafe locations.
Hard Rock Cafe locations consist of casual dining halls, casinos, and hotels. Today, Hard Rock Cafe is a globally famous chain and is present with 262 locations in 76 countries. More than 50,000 associates are employed at Hard Rock Cafe locations, with more than 6,800 employees in the US locations.
Hard Rock Cafe Jobs and Careers
Hard Rock Cafe is well-known for its rock and roll memorabilia collection! The collection began in 1979 with a guitar from Eric Clapton, which was a Red Fender. The cafes have donated to the memorial music collections but also bought from them either, including guitars, photographs of world tours, autographed guitars.
The culture of Hard Rock Cafe began with these unforgettable decisions, then it led to the company being worldwide famous. If you are interested in working in a place that is a music world of classical legends, you should apply for a job at Hard Rock Cafe to work in a great, historic atmosphere!
How do I apply for a job at Hard Rock Cafe?
- Go to the official career website of Hard Rock Cafe.
- Click “View All Opportunities”.
- A new page will come up, where you should write down the job or select a category, property or location to see the job opportunities. Then click the “Search” button.
- The results will be listed.
- Click the job title that seems to be the most relevant for you. Check further information such as the responsibilities and qualifications that the job position requires.
- To proceed with the next step, click “Apply this job online” and enter your email address to move on.
- Scroll down the page and select how you want to create your online profile.
- Entering your information properly, and clicking “Submit Profile” will lead you to the “Job Specific Questions” section/step. Continue to provide details for the remaining sections of the form.
Job Positions: Barback, server, dishwasher, host, line cook, sales associate, manager, housekeeping supervisor, revenue audit clerk, financial analyst, slot technician, training specialist, sous chef, count team member, managing supervisor, beverage person, greeter, busser, bartender.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host: You will open doors, welcoming and thanking guests for entering Hard Rock Cafe. You will direct guests to areas & restrooms. You will answer phone calls when necessary. You will be expected to maintain a clean and organized waiting area.
Prerequisite: High School diploma or GED. 19 years of age.
Server: You will be responsible for taking the guests through the key phase of their Hard Rock experience. You will take guests’ orders, run food, and handle cash & other forms of payment.
Prerequisite: High School diploma or GED. 19 years of age (21 in some states).
Busser: You will maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the buffet area, including all tables. You will restock the dining area and side stations with tableware, flatware, utensils, condiments and linen. You always should maintain adequate supplies in the side station when the venue is open.
- Back of House Team Member – $20.79 per hour
- Barista – $11.29 per hour
- Bartender – $11.71 per hour
- Beverage Server – $31,900 per year
- Busser – $13.56 per hour
- Dishwasher – $14.94 per hour
- Food & Beverage Manager – $42,941 per year
- Food Runner – $11.89 per hour
- Food Service Worker – $14.11 per hour
- Cashier – $10.29 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $12.17 per hour
- Server – $13.82 per hour
- Line Cook – $16.44 per hour
- Prep Cook – $14.82 per hour
Hard Rock Cafe Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Hard Rock Cafe on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!