Grubhub is an American corporation that is offering food ordering and delivery services over the internet. Matt Maloney and Mike Evans founded the company in 2004, in Chicago. Since 2004, Grubhub is connecting the local takeout restaurants with diners. Subsidiaries of Grubhub are called Eat24, BiteGrabber, LevelUp, Seamless and Tapingo. The company has 2,773 employees today. Grubhub has almost 20 million active users and 115,000 associated restaurants are connected with these users in 3,200 different cities in the United States!
Grubhub Jobs and Careers
Grubhub focuses on connecting the different food places to each other. Otherwise, these places would have hard times, but Grubhub makes their lives easier! By providing the best prices and with the best food markets, the connection Grubhub makes is making businesses better. A job at Grubhub can help you to make a good future career because the company has a successful business history! You can learn useful information about the food industry and business insiders about the job, so just be fast to apply for a job at Grubhub!
How do I apply for a job at Grubhub?
- Go to Grubhub’s official career website.
- Click on the “View open positions” button at the top right corner of the page.
- You will see the job listing part and customize your search, enter job title or skills, and set your location. Then press “SEARCH”.
- Click on an interesting job position from the list.
- Read the job description, responsibilities, qualifications & experience and additional information on the next page. If you liked what you’ve read, click “APPLY FOR THIS JOB ONLINE” at the top right of the text.
- Click “APPLY NOW”. You need to sign in or register to continue. You can also connect your LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and Microsoft accounts.
- Provide your information and work habits. Then, you should complete the phone interview and a set of online forms, and wait to be hired by Grubhub!
If you want to be a Delivery Driver working in partnership with Grubhub, you should apply for the job on a separate website.
Job Positions: Delivery driver, enterprise sales executive, data product manager, data scientist, systems engineer, team lead – engineering, core order taking & processing services, software engineer, contract enforcement specialist, copywriter, accounting analyst, marketing associate, market manager, restaurant access manager, account advisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Delivery Driver: You will deliver the online orders of the customers to their locations in a timely and safe manner using your own vehicle.
Prerequisite: 19 years of age. Having a car
Driver Specialist: You will be responsible for the post-drive experience for the Grubhub delivery drivers within their specific area. You will monitor specific metrics and work both internally and cross-functionally to ensure delivery drivers are satisfied and meeting or executing company growth needs. You will essentially be the delivery drivers’ eyes, ears, and voice to Area Management.
Prerequisite: High School Diploma or GED. Advanced knowledge of Google Office products.
Grubhub Job Application Form PDF
Since Grubhub offers no printable job application form on the web, you are strongly recommended to visit the official employment website of Grubhub to make an online job application to the company. Good luck!