Georgia Pacific LLC is an American corporation that specializes in providing paper products. The main office of the company is in Atlanta, Georgia. Georgia Pacific is one of the biggest companies of its kind on the planet. The company produces and distributes paper, tissue, paper towels and pulp. It currently belongs to the parent corporation Koch Industries, an American international corporation. Georgia Pacific was established in 1927 in Augusta, Georgia by businessman Owen Robertson Cheatham. Initially, it was named Georgia Hardwood Lumber Company until it was renamed “Georgia Pacific Plywood & Lumber Company” in 1948. The business kept growing and expanding by several purchases of other companies in the industry such as Great Northern Nekoosa and Fort James Corporation, and eventually, it was purchased by Koch Industries in 2005. Today there are more than 30,000 employees working at over 180 Georgia Pacific locations in the Americas and in Europe.
Georgia Pacific Jobs and Careers
Utility production worker, plywood trainee, corrugator operator, maintenance technician, machine operator, mechanic, production associate, production associate, power plant entry operator, inside sales representative, manufacturing technician, converting technician, unit assembler, millwright, driver, management jobs, and more.
How do I apply for a job at Georgia Pacific?
- Go to the career website of Georgia Pacific.
- Click on the “See All Open Positions” button in the middle of the page.
- You will see the search toolbar on the next page. You can use it to customize your search.
- Write down a keyword, location, job ID number, or store name. Then click on the “Find Jobs” button to continue.
- A list of jobs will be provided below on the page. Scroll down to see the jobs.
- When you find an attractive position, you can click on the “View Job” button to read more details.
- Read the further information about the job on the next page. If you like the job position for yourself, click on the “Apply Now” button to initiate the application process.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “create an account” button at the bottom of the page.
- When you reach the online job application form of Georgia Pacific, fill it out with your personal information and upload your CV as well. Finalize your application by submitting the application to the company.
Georgia Pacific Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the web that is provided by Georgia Pacific for job seekers. Visit the company’s career website and make an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Georgia Pacific
The paper industry might seem like hard work from the outside but it doesn’t always have to be that way. There are companies like Georgia Pacific that create flexible working conditions for their precious employees and this very feature makes them one of the most successful corporations in the paper industry. Being independent and insightful is considered the most important characteristic of a person who works at Georgia Pacific. If you feel like you have them, consider working at Georgia Pacific. Start a job at this company and reach the limits of your productivity and build strong relationships in the paper industry.
Job Positions & Salaries
Utility Production Worker: You will be responsible for operating power equipment and hand tools to clean up debris in and around machines to ensure a safe work environment. You need to have months of previous 6 work experience to apply for this job.
Maintenance Technician: You will troubleshoot, maintain and repair machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, controls, PLCs, drive systems, hydraulic/pneumatic components and power transmission systems. High school diploma or GED and decent experience in the field.
Machine Operator: You will operate various types of equipment, and perform duties like preventative maintenance and/or repairing minor equipment issues. You will have to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, etc. At least 2 years of working experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is required to apply for this job.