General Motors Company is an American designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of vehicles and vehicle parts. It also provides vehicle financing services. General Motors was founded in 1908. Today, General Motors is the largest automobile manufacturer in the United States, while being one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the entire world. Last year, General Motors was the 10th largest American company with the greatest revenue. About 173,000 employees are currently working on the 396 facilities of General Motors throughout the world.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form on the web that you can use as you make an offline application to General Motors. You are advised to make an online application to General Motors by going to the company’s official employment website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of General Motors.
- Search for jobs in U.S. locations, then click “Search”.
- You will see the job listings on a new page. You can apply filters such as state, city, category, and contract to find the best jobs.
- Click on a job offer on the list to read more about that job offer.
- Read the role, responsibilities, and additional description.
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top right corner.
- On the new website that you will be redirected to, you should create a new account and sign in. Then, you will be able to fill out the online job application form of General Motors.
- Production worker
- Warehouse worker
- Operations supervisor
No matter what job you do, if you want to work at the leader company in its field, you will strive for working at General Motors so hard. General Motors is the leader American automobile manufacturer, having hundreds of thousands of great employees worldwide. If you want to be one of them, apply for a job at General Motors today. Hopefully, you will start working as soon as possible.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open Monday-Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Job Positions & Salaries
Production Worker: You will be responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem-solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. You will earn $15.78/hour.
Warehouse Worker: You will perform staging, loading, unloading, stocking and maintaining the warehouse inventory. You will also be responsible for picking and shipping automotive parts from a General Motors warehouse. You will earn $15.78/hour.
Operations Supervisor: You will supervise a medium-sized group of employees in a Processing Center. You will train, develop and evaluate your assigned employees. You will also operate prompt shipment of parts.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures. Experience in supervising employees in a manufacturing environment. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.