General Motors Company is an American designer, manufacturer, marketer and distributor of vehicles and vehicle parts. It also provides vehicle financing services. General Motors was founded in 1908. Today, General Motors is the largest automobile manufacturer in the United States, while being one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the entire world. Last year, General Motors was the 10th largest American company with the greatest revenue. About 173,000 employees are currently working on the 396 facilities of General Motors throughout the world.
General Motors Jobs and Careers
No matter what job you do, if you want to work at the leader company in its field, you will strive for working at General Motors so hard. General Motors is the leader American automobile manufacturer, having hundreds of thousands of great employees worldwide. If you want to be one of them, apply for a job at General Motors today. Hopefully, you will start working as soon as possible.
How do I apply for a job at General Motors?
- Go to the career website of General Motors.
- Complete the “I’m a…”, “Interested in…” and “Located in…” sections, and press “GO”.
- You will see all the jobs at General Motors.
- Click a career area.
- You will see the job list related to the chosen career area.
- Click on the name of the job when you find an interesting one.
- Read the detailed information about the selected job and if you are satisfied with what you read, click “Apply” at the top.
- Accept or decline the Privacy Agreement. You must accept to continue.
- Login or create an account on the following website. You can create a new account by clicking “NEW USER”. Then you can finish your online job application to General Motors.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open Monday-Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Job Positions: Production worker, warehouse worker, operations supervisor. Hourly jobs. Administration, communications, creative design, customer care & aftersales, engineering & product development, finance, global purchasing & supply chain, human resources, information technology, manufacturing, research & development, sales & marketing jobs.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Production Worker: You will be responsible for assembly, machining, quality checks, tool changes, and problem-solving of manufacturing processes and equipment. You will earn $15.78/hour.
Warehouse Worker: You will perform staging, loading, unloading, stocking and maintaining the warehouse inventory. You will also be responsible for picking and shipping automotive parts from a General Motors warehouse. You will earn $15.78/hour.
Operations Supervisor: You will supervise a medium-sized group of employees in a Processing Center. You will train, develop and evaluate your assigned employees. You will also operate prompt shipment of parts.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures. Experience in supervising employees in a manufacturing environment. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
General Motors Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there is no printable job application form on the web that you can use as you make an offline application to General Motors. You are advised to make an online application to General Motors by going to the company’s official employment website.