Food Lover’s Market is a grocery store chain that is operating in South Africa and some other countries in Africa. The first store of the company was opened as “Fruit & Veg City” in 1993 in Cape Town. Today, there are over 100 Food Lover’s Market stores in South Africa, some of which are standard grocery stores and some are convenience stores. Sister brands of Food Lover’s Market are FreshStop, Market Liquors, Diamond Discount Liquors, and Seattle Coffee company.
How do I apply for a job at Food Lover’s Market?
The most convenient way of applying for a job at Food Lover’s Market is to apply online on the company’s own career website. If you prefer to apply for a job in-store, you can directly contact the manager of your local store. To submit an online job application to Food Lover’s Market, follow these steps:
- Go to the official company website of Food Lover’s Market.
- Scroll down. At the bottom of the page, you will see the “Careers” link in the “GET IN TOUCH” section. Click it.
- After clicking the link, you will be redirected to a new website. On the new website, you can search for jobs by employment type, job position, and location. According to your search criteria, you will see the list of job openings below on the same web page.
- Click the “Show me more” button when you find an interesting job opportunity on the list.
- A pop-up window will open. You read details about the job, requirements, responsibilities, and more. At the bottom right part of the pop-up window, click the “Apply” button to initiate your online job application to Food Lover’s Market.
- You will be redirected to a new page again. You should register to the website of Food Lover’s Market on the new web page by entering your name, phone number, email address, and location, and setting a password. Click “Register”.
- Then, you should sign in to your account on the same website.
- You will then see the online job application form of Food Lover’s Market. Fill it out and submit it to the company online.
Food Lover’s Market Job Vacancies
Many entry-level job opportunities are available at Food Lover’s Market such as baker, cashier, cleaner, fish filleter, forklift driver, general assistant, general worker, packer, picker, pizza maker, and shop assistant. Typically, no previous employment experience nor a high level of education is needed before applying for these positions.
Positions at Food Lover’s Market that require some qualifications and/or experience are the chef, driver, code 10 driver, maintenance, and merchandiser positions. More advanced job positions at Food Lover’s Market are the admin clerk, business consultant, debtors clerk, digital account manager, environment analyst, and supervisor positions.
Food Lover’s Market Job Application Form PDF
Food Lover’s Market doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet that can be used by in-person job applicants. You can submit an online application by going to the official career website of Food Lover’s Market.