BreadTalk is the largest bakery & confectionary chain in Singapore. The first BreadTalk location was opened in 2000. Today, there are about 1,000 BreadTalk locations in Singapore and in some nearby countries. BreadTalk is the owner of several brands including BreadTalk, Toast Box, Food Republic, Food Junction, Bread Society, Thye Moh Chan, The Icing Room, Sō Ramen, Butter Bean and Charlie Tea in Singapore. Din Tai Fung, Song Fa Bak Kut Teh and Wu Pao Chun.
- Service crew
- Kitchen helper
- Area manager
BreadTalk Baker Job Description
As a Baker at BreadTalk, you will prepare the goods typically prepared at BreadTalk such as dough or fresh-baked bread. When the products are made, you should remove them from the oven and let them cool out of the oven. You will be using equipment, so you will be trained for using them properly once you get hired. You should pay extreme attention to the cleanliness of the bakery. You will also provide customer assistance occasionally. This job is for people who are enthusiastic about different types of cakes or bread. Job candidates don’t need any education or previous bakery experience to qualify for the baker position at BreadTalk.
How To Apply Online
1. Go to the career website of BreadTalk.
2. Scroll down and find the section that is titled “Explore a Career Now”. There, you can see the list of job vacancies at BreadTalk locations in Singapore. You can search for jobs by level and specialization. Browse through the jobs. When you find an interesting job position on the list, click the job title to learn more details about the job.
3. A new page will open. Read the job description and job requirements on the new page. If you are satisfied with the information you read about the job position, click the “Apply Now” button located at the top right part of the page.
4. You should log in to your account on the website to advance to the online job application step. If you are a new user, you can create a new account on the website by clicking on the “Sign Up & Apply” button. Then, you should successfully log in to your account to reach the job application step.
5. After you successfully login to your account, you will see a page like this:
6. In the “Make Your Pitch” section, using a maximum of 300 characters, shortly tell the employer why you are best suited for this role. Highlight specific skills and how you can contribute to the success of BreadTalk. You are advised by the company to avoid generic sentences. When you are finished, click the “Submit Application” button to finalize your online job application for a job at BreadTalk.
You will be contacted by the company in a short time (a few days).