Founded in the year 1946 in Onalaska, Wisconsin, Festival Foods is an American grocery company operating in the United States. Based in De Pere, Wisconsin, Festival Foods operates only in the Wisconsin part of the United States with more than, as of now, 30 stores. As of 2019, it is estimated that there are more than 7,500 Festival Foods employees operating in Wisconsin, United States. The main products offered by Festival Foods are bakery products, dairy, frozen foods, groceries, meat, seafood, liquor, beverages, snacks, and many more.
|Headquarters||Support Offices located in De Pere, WI and Onalaska, WI|
|Revenue||$1B to $5B (USD)|
|Employees||5,001 to 10,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Festival Foods?
- Go to the career website of Festival Foods.
- There, to see the list of available jobs, click on the “Search” button.
- Now, click on a job offer you are interested in.
- After clicking on a job offer, you will be provided a piece of brief information regarding the role you have chosen. You can read this page to be more precise about your job decision.
- If you have decided to apply for this position, click on the button that says “Apply for this job online.”
- For the last part, you need to enter your e-mail address and then your online application will start.
Festival Foods Job Vacancies
|Grocery Stock Clerk||Andover, MN||Apply!|
|Grocery Stocker – Part Time||Madison, WI||Apply!|
|Gas Station Attendant/Cashier||Houghton, MI||Apply!|
|Part Time and Full Time Jobs – Kenosha Southside||Kenosha, WI||Apply!|
|Daytime Grocery Clerk – Kenosha Northside/Somers||Kenosha, WI||Apply!|
|PT Grocery 3rd Shift Stocker – Menasha||Menasha, WI||Apply!|
Entry-level jobs at Festival Foods stores are cashier, online shopper, deli hotbar cook, frozen food/dairy clerk, deli associate, grocery clerk, grocery stocker, produce clerk, meat service counter clerk, wine & spirits cashier, donut fryer/finisher, prep clerk, store sanitation, guest service representative, cake decorator, bookkeeper, bakery clerk, cart runner, deli stocker, natural & organic clerk. These jobs would be great for both job seekers who would like to start their careers in a grocery store environment or those who just seek an easy part-time job.
Surely, there are management-level positions such as fresh cut lead, meat assistant department manager, shift supervisor, natural foods department manager, and more at Festival Foods stores. Note that only the most qualified job candidates are allowed to be a manager at Festival Foods.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.