Carnival Cruise is a cruise line that has international operations. The company was founded in 1972. There are over 37,000 employees (3,900 shoreside and 33,500 shipboard) who are currently working at Carnival Cruise ships. The current fleet size of Carnival Cruise is 24. The company is the world’s largest cruise line. In 2021, Carnival Cruise company was selected as one of America’s best large employers by Forbes and one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ equality.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Carnival Cruise.
- You will see a red and a blue button. By clicking the red one, you can search land-based careers and by clicking the blue one, you can search shipboard careers.
- Suppose you clicked on the blue one. You will reach a new website. On the new website, you can search for jobs by entering keywords and locations.
- After you click the “SEARCH JOBS” button, you will see the list of jobs on the same page.
- Click a job title that you see on the list.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click the “APPLY” button if you like the job. A new page will open again. Read the new page completely before clicking the “APPLY TO JOB” button on the page.
- You need to register in order to continue your online application for the job at Carnival Cruise.
- Guest service associate
- Shipping & receiving
- Customer service agent
- Crew care representative
- Diesel technician
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Leave a Reply