Diesel is a famous Italian clothing company. The company was founded in 1978 in Molvena, Italy. Denim, footwear and accessories are the major products that are sold at Diesel stores. Diesel is present in 80 countries across the world. 28 Diesel retail stores are present in the United States. About 1,000 employees are estimated to be working at these stores.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no Diesel printable job application form on the internet, we advise you to visit the official company career website of Diesel and apply online for a job position. All the best!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Diesel.
- To apply for a job at Diesel, you have to go to the website of World of Diesel. You will find all of the jobs there.
- You will see the black “Apply” button under the title of Join the Braves title. Click it.
- You will see the list of jobs under the title of “Latest Job Postings”. Look at the jobs and choose one of the jobs that you think is suitable or interesting for you.
- Read further detailed information and what is needed for the job position. If you want to continue to the application click the “Apply Now” button or if you don’t want to continue, click on the “E-mail to Friend” button for the previous short notice.
- You need to log in to continue your application. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Register Now” button to create a new account for your application process.
- After registering, read the last information about the position, fill in the blanks to finalize your application.
- Finalize your application by clicking the “Apply” button on the top right of the page.
- Sales associate
- Store manager
Diesel has for some time been the main pioneer in denim and casual style, known for moving outside and in front of patterns in its industry. Diesel is a really worldwide association. It is available in excess of 80 nations with 5,000 retail locations, including in excess of 400 organization-possessed stores. Diesel thrives on change: each new product gets from a procedure of colossal imaginative opportunity, guaranteeing consistent development. The managers are committed to nurturing and empowering young talents: assigning challenging yet achievable goals, recognizing top performances, and providing valuable opportunities for career growth for all employees.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, ensuring clients a high-level shopping experience, always achieving sales targets and KPIs of the store. You should represent the Diesel brand and transfer the values of the brand in terms of standing, knowledge and content to the customers in the store.
Payroll & Benefits Specialist: You will manage the biweekly ADP payroll process for the US and Canada to meet operational requirements. You should ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.