Del Taco is an American fast-food restaurant chain. In addition to traditional American fast food, Del Taco is also serving American-style Mexican cuisine. The first restaurant was opened in 1964 in Yermo, California. Today, there are over 550 locations. The locations are in the Western and Southern United States. On the purpose of showing respect to its employees, Del Taco’s latest slogan is “Celebrating the hardest working hands in fast food.”
Del Taco Jobs
As a company, Del Taco knows that its success relies on the hardest working hands on the field. That’s why everything is done in order to make the employees happy at Del Taco. Join Del Taco today, and experience a great working life where you will be treated with respect in a friendly environment. Be sure that you will get well paid while you are working at this great restaurant chain.
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of Del Taco.
- Click on “Career Path” to have a general idea about jobs at Del Taco.
- Click on “Search Restaurant Jobs”.
- Find a job in a Del Taco restaurant near you by entering your city, state or ZIP and radius into the search bar, then press “Go”.
- You will be provided with a list of Del Taco locations. On the right side of the page, you will see the “Browse Openings” button. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page. You can continue your application on that web page. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Team member (front/back of house), team leader, shift manager, assistant general manager, general manager, certified training manager, above store leader, district manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will provide an amazing experience for the guests of Del Taco, by serving awesome food. You should work fast with a passion and smile.
Team Leader: You will train other team members, since you are expected to perform each task at your location masterfully. You take part in serving great food in positive manners.
Prerequisite: Passing the Level 1 restaurant management training.
Manager: You will manage daily operations at your Del Taco restaurant. You need to coach and train your team, in order to achieve amazing guest experience at your restaurant.
Prerequisite: Passing the Level 2 restaurant management training.
Del Taco Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Del Taco down below. Fill it with your pen and bring it to your desired Del Taco restaurant for employment. All the best!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to