Edible Arrangements is an American franchise that specializes in selling fresh fruit. The company was founded in 1999 in East Haven, Connecticut. There are over 1,200 independently owned Edible Arrangements locations in 15 North American and Arab countries. Edible Arrangements was selected as the top American franchise for 7 consecutive years. You can buy specialty food items such as chocolate-dipped fruit and fresh-fruit-to-go products at Edible Arrangements locations.
Crew member and fruit expert are among popular jobs at Edible Arrangements.
Team members at Edible Arrangements must have a positive attitude all the time. They will be in touch with the customers and colleagues. Thus, good communication skills are a must to be efficient and provide excellent customer service. You can work in different parts of the store and may have different responsibilities on each shift.
Additionally, your supervisor may assign you new responsibilities during the day. You need to complete your assignments as soon as possible to prevent the interruption of daily operations. Besides working in a team, you also need to be able to work independently and provide solutions to problems you encounter.
Job Application Form PDF
Down below on this web page, you can find the printable job application form of Edible Arrangements. Print it and fill it with blue or black ink, then deliver it to the Edible Arrangements store that you want to start working at.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Edible Arrangements.
- Scroll down until you see the squares, in which “Corporate Openings” and “Stores” are written. If you are searching for hourly jobs, you should click “Stores”.
- After clicking Stores, you will be able to see current openings on the new page.
- Into the search bar, write anything to narrow down the results.
- When you encounter a suitable job opportunity on the list, click the job’s title.
- Read what the company is looking for.
- Click “APPLY” if you think you will be a good fit for the job position you are reading.
- You will then be provided with the online job application form by Edible Arrangements. Fill it out step by step and submit it to the company when you have finished.
Edible Arrangements is where you can find the freshest fruit products, including fruit bouquets, chocolate dipped fruit, fruit beverages, fruit salads and more. Edible Arrangements is believing in creativity and imagination and has an entrepreneurial spirit that has brought it tremendous success. The irresistibly fresh products at the stores are bringing happiness to the guests. So, if you are looking for a WOW job, you can join the Edible Arrangements team and have a lot of fun!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Varies by location.
Most of the time, the interview process takes some time if there isn’t an urgent need for new employees. First, you will receive a phone call and be asked a couple of basic questions. Then, an in-person interview will be scheduled. Generic questions will be asked during the in-person interview such as your selling skills and employment experience. Whether you love fruit and your ability to do math will also be asked. Then, the interviewer will show you the workplace. If you have any questions, you can ask them there. After the interview ends, in a short time, you will be told if you are recruited.