dd’s Discounts is an American chain of discount stores that is wholesaling apparel and clothing. The main office of dd’s Discounts is located in Hacienda Drive Dublin, California. The main areas that the company is specialized in are footwear, household items, accessories and clothing. dd’s Discounts was established in 2004 when the founders launched the first store. Today, the chain belongs to Ross Stores, an American discount department store chain, which is the biggest discount pricing corporation in the United States. dd’s Discounts serves its clients in neighborhoods to enable them to shop more comfortably. There are almost 250 dd’s Discounts stores in 39 states today.
dd’s Discounts Jobs and Careers
Retail associate, area supervisor, store protection specialist, assistant manager, store manager.
How do I apply for a job at dd’s Discounts?
- Go to the career website of Ross, which is the parent company of dd’s Discounts.
- You will see a search toolbar on the page. You can use it to customize your search.
- Write down a keyword, a city or a state. Click on the “Search” button after that.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs on this page. Look at all of the jobs and choose one of the jobs which are suitable for you. Click on the “View Details and Apply” button.
- On the next page, you will be provided with further information about the job opening. After reading it carefully, if you are still interested in the job position, you can click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You need to accept the consent, acknowledgment and disclosure agreement. Click on the “I Accept” button to proceed.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, please create one by clicking on the “New User” button. You can also sign in with your Yahoo account.
- After that step, you need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information. Upload also your resume. Then, you will be ready to finalize your application process by submitting the application to Ross.
dd’s Discounts Job Application Form PDF
There is no dd’s Discounts printable job application form on the web. You can apply for a job at dd’s Discounts by visiting the career website of Ross, which is the parent company of dd’s Discounts.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
dd’s Discounts Vacancies
|1||Retail Associate||McAllen, TX|
|2||Retail Associate||Nogales, AZ|
|3||Retail Associate||Douglas, AZ|
|4||Retail Associate||Phoenix, AZ|
|5||Retail Associate||Tampa, FL|
|6||Retail Associate||Corpus Christi, TX|
|7||Retail Associate||Lufkin, TX|
|8||Retail Associate||Goodyear, AZ|
|9||Retail Associate||Bell Gardens, CA|
|10||Retail Associate||Rialto, CA|
|11||Retail Associate||Delano, CA|
|12||Retail Associate||Tampa, FL|
|13||Retail Associate||South Gate, CA|
|14||Retail Associate||Inglewood, CA|
|15||Retail Associate||Waco, TX|
|16||Retail Associate||District Heights, MD|
|17||Retail Associate||Commerce, CA|
|18||Retail Associate||Tucson, AZ|
|19||Store Protection Specialist||District Heights, MD|
|20||Retail Associate||Chula Vista, CA|
Work at dd’s Discounts
A house is a shelter for happy families. The items that fill the house are one of the most important factors to make it a happy house. Apply for one of the positions at dd’s Discounts to be a part of this. Today the huge team of dd’s Discounts helps families have better products for less price. You will see that being a part of this makes one as happy as helping people in person. You will have the chance to know your clients closely and become friends with them since the company runs the business in the neighborhoods. Join dd’s Discounts staff and be more related with your neighbors!
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Associate: You will be responsible for ensuring our Customers have a positive shopping experience. You will assist customers in any way necessary including issues with merchandise and payment. You should be able to answer customer questions in a polite and knowledgeable manner.
Assistant Manager: You will be responsible for the management and supervision of all areas assigned by the Store Manager. When the Store Manager is not in the store, you will be the one who is responsible for leading the entire operation of the store to ensure that company standards and best practices are consistently met.