Daiso is a retail store chain that is based in Japan. The first Daiso store was founded in 1977. Today, there are over 3,000 Daiso stores in Japan and almost 2,000 stores in 25 other countries including Australia and Singapore. Kitchenware and cleaning products are popular items at Daiso stores. About 75 stores are located in the US, mainly in California and Texas. Since the year 2010, Daiso has had multiple stores in Australia.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that Daiso offers for in-store job applicants. You are thus encouraged to contact a Daiso store directly and state that you would like to apply for a job.
How To Apply Online (United States)
If you are living in the United States, you can apply for a job at Daiso online by using job application platforms such as Indeed. You can also submit an in-store application by visiting a physical store location in your neighborhood.
How To Apply Online (Australia)
If you are living in Australia, follow these steps to submit an online application for a job at a Daiso store in Australia.
- Go to the career website of Daiso Australia.
- Scroll down to see the online job application form on the same page.
- Fill out the form by entering your name and email address, selecting your state and preferred job role, and specifying your preferred store location. Also, write at least one paragraph about the reason that you want to start working at Daiso. Upload your resume and a cover letter. Finalize your online application by clicking the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the form.
How To Apply Online (Singapore)
If you are living in Singapore, here are the online application steps that you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Daiso Singapore.
- Shift information about some entry-level positions such as sales assistant, cashier and midnight shift assistant is given on the page.
- You will see that there is no online job application option on the official website of Daiso that is made for job seekers living in Singapore. You should therefore visit a Daiso store near your home and submit an in-store job application.
You do not need prior experience or a degree to apply for the casual retail sales assistant position. You can be a casual retail sales assistant to help customers or a duty manager to organize the shifts of the employees and create solutions for their problems. Besides, you can also apply for a store manager position to be in charge of the performance of a specific Daiso store in Australia if you have the necessary set of qualifications.
- Casual retail sales assistant
- Midnight shift assistant
Daiso is a popular retail store chain in the countries where it operates. Therefore, job vacancies are open and get filled regularly throughout all periods of the year.
You will have a handful of job duties as a Sales Associate at Daiso. You will organise the products within the store, help customers with their queries, and maintain the general cleanliness of all areas in the Daiso store. You will sometimes perform cashier’s duties or organise the stockroom of the store. You should be able to open and/or close the Daiso store when required. This is a job position that involves a considerable amount of physical activity, so be prepared to stand and lift objects often during your shifts.
Leave a Reply