Daiso is a retail store chain that is based in Japan. The first Daiso store was founded in 1977. Today, there are over 3,000 Daiso stores in Japan and almost 2,000 stores in 25 other countries including Australia and Singapore. Kitchenware and cleaning products are popular items at Daiso stores. About 75 stores are located in the US, mainly in California and Texas.
How do I apply for a job at Daiso?
If you are living in the US, you can apply for a job at Daiso online by using job application platforms such as Indeed. You can also submit an in-store application by visiting a physical store location in your neighborhood.
If you are living in Australia, follow these steps to submit an online application for a job at a Daiso store in Australia.
- Go to the career website of Daiso Australia.
- Scroll down to see the online job application form on the same page.
- Fill out the form by entering your name and email address, selecting your state and preferred job role, and specifying your preferred store location. Also, write at least one paragraph about the reason that you want to start working at Daiso. Upload your resume and a cover letter. Finalize your online application by clicking the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the form.
If you are living in Singapore, here are the online application steps that you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Daiso Singapore.
- Shift information about some entry-level positions such as sales assistant, cashier and mid-night shift assistant is given on the page.
- You will see that there is no online job application option on the official website of Daiso that is made for job seekers living in Singapore. You should therefore visit a Daiso store near your home and submit an in-store job application.
Daiso Job Vacancies
Daiso is a popular retail store chain in the countries that it operates. Therefore, job vacancies are open and get filled regularly throughout all periods of the year.
Sales Associate: You will perform entry-level store tasks such as cashiering, new store setup/merchandising preparation, customer service, stocking, creating, maintaining displays, store opening/closing duties, maintaining inventory, general housekeeping and cleaning, and reorganizing sales floor and backroom. You will regularly perform physical duties throughout your shifts.
Daiso Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that Daiso offers for in-store job applicants. You are thus encouraged to contact a Daiso store directly and state that you would like to apply for a job.