Based in Chicago, Illinois, Conagra Brands is an American fast-moving consumer goods holding company founded in the year 1919. The primary mission of Conagra Brands is to produce and sell miscellaneous brands to supermarkets, restaurants, and other types of establishments. Throughout the United States, it is estimated that Conagra Brands has more than 60 offices. In addition to that, as of May 2020, it is estimated that there are more than 16,500 Conagra Brands employees operating in the United States. Slim Jim, Duncan Hines, Gardein, Healthy Choice, Earth Balance, Hunt’s, Marie Callender’s, Reddi-Wip, Vlasic, Birds Eye, Angie’s Boomchickapop, Duke’s, Orville Redenbacher’s, Frontera, Udi’s, and Pam are the brands that Conagra Brands contain.
How do I apply for a job at Conagra?
- Go to the career website of Conagra.
- On this page, you can learn more about working in Conagra Brands and much other information pertaining to Conagra Brands. If you already know that, you can click on the “FIND MY NEXT JOB” button at the top right corner of the page to see the job openings.
- There, you can see the list of available jobs posted by Conagra Brands. So as to narrow down the list and facilitate your search, you can type a relevant keyword on the blank textbox and type in your location.
- After narrowing down the job offer list, click on a job offer with a relevant title
- There, you can learn and gather more information about the position: the summary of the job, the responsibilities of the position, the qualifications for the position, and the opportunities you will get by working here.
- If you liked what you have read so far, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To start your application, you are required to sign in with your account or, if you do not have an account, you are required to create an account.
Conagra Job Vacancies & Opportunities
There are plenty of job opportunities at Conagra for job seekers with no experience in the food production industry. Such entry-level jobs include process operator, forklift operator, production worker, packaging worker, maintenance technician, refrigeration mechanic, blending operator, line operator, sanitation specialist, pasta/coating processor, general labor, packaging machine operator, warehouse technician, spotter driver, production technician, mixing operator, fryer operator, filler operator, case erector operator, processor, veg mix operator, shipping warehouse worker, and many more. Apart from these job positions, jobs for highly skilled candidates are available in the management and head office teams of Conagra.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
General Labor: You will feed filler equipment with vegetables, protein, fillings and sauces. In addition, you will position boxed meat to work stations, fill nesting hoppers with trays, and manually place the proper portion of chicken or beef into trays as they pass on the conveyor. You will manually position empty pallets and hand stack finished cases on pallets. Cleanliness is of extreme importance, thus you should keep your work area clear and clean at all times by re-sealing and putting away used components and packaging materials, placing trash in proper receptacles, and cleaning tools and equipment as required.
Conagra Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that you can find on the internet if you would like to apply for a job at Conagra in person. Therefore, you should visit the official career website of Conagra and submit an online application for a job listed on the career website.