Founded in 1974, Country Road is a clothing retailer that operates in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Currently, Country Road works under the parent company Woolworths Holdings Limited since July 2014. The first Country Road store was founded in 1974. It is said that the inspiration for the name came from John Denver’s Country Roads. It is estimated that as of June 2020, there are more than 600 Country Road stores throughout Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Country Road mainly offers its customers articles of clothing, shoes, accessories, bags, sleepwear, child and baby products, and other essential housewares.
How do I apply for a job at Country Road?
- Go to the career website of Country Road.
- Click on the “View our current vacancies” button.
- There, you can see the list of available positions offered by the Country Road Group. In order to facilitate your search, tick the checkboxes that are relevant to you. After narrowing down your job search, click on a job offer with a relevant title for yourself.
- On the job offer page, you can read and learn more about the job. Read what will be your responsibilities, what are your requirements, and the opportunities you will get by working for Country Road Group.
- If everything you read sounds good to you, click on the “Apply” button.
- In order to begin your application, you are required to enter your e-mail address in the blank text area.
Country Road Job Vacancies
Sales Consultant: You will engage with customers to create and build authentic long-lasting connections. You will be expected to provide a continual demonstration of genuine, helpful and optimistic behaviour. You should prioritise the customer, consistently providing an exceptional customer experience, ensuring every customer feels welcome and at home. In addition, you should build ongoing rapport with customers in every connection. Previous work experience in a similar role would be great but is not strictly required.
Country Road Job Application Form PDF
Country Road doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who prefer to apply to Country Road in person. You are thus advised to either directly contact a store manager at your local Country Road store, or quickly submit an online application for a job by going to the company’s own career website.