Travelodge Hotels Limited is a private accommodation and leisure business based in the UK, Ireland and Spain. This is the largest independent hotel chain in the UK with over 570 hotels in the UK and is commonly branded as a Travelodge. There are Travelodge locations on the East Coast and on the West Coast of the United States.
Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no Travelodge Hotels printable job application form on the internet, we advise you to visit the official employment website of Travelodge Hotels and make an online application for a job at your local Travelodge.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Travelodge.
- You can select a position, postcode/location, and distance you are willing to travel from the menus at the top of the page. You can also click “Hotel Team Member jobs”, “Housekeeping jobs”, “Manager jobs”, and “Maintenance jobs” below on the same page.
- Click the “More Info” button in a job posting that you see on the page.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click “Apply” if you like the job description.
- You will need to register in order to continue.
- Hotel team member jobs
- Housekeeping jobs
- Maintenance jobs
- Management jobs
You will start working at a workplace where you will always find somebody there if you need to talk about anything. Co-workers are great and everyone is just so nice and welcoming from day one. If you have an issue or feel stressed or anxious about anything, you can ask for help always. You will not want to leave a Travelodge Hotels location once you start working. There is also a decent salary.
Job Positions & Salaries
Night Receptionist: Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
Housekeeping Team Member: Your job will be to make sure that bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas are cleaned to the very highest standard. It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks.
Hotel Manager: You will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception and housekeeping teams. You should be making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned thoroughly and consistently. You should review customer feedback to create targeted action plans. You will recruit motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction.
Leave a Reply