Being the biggest global retailer in Australia, Cotton On Group is an Australian retailer that focuses on selling fashion articles of clothing. Cotton On operates globally, meaning that they operate within 18 countries with more than 1,500 stores, in which operates more than 22,000 employees.
Job Application Form
Unfortunately, Cotton On Australia does not offer a printable job application form on the internet. In order to apply to Cotton On Australia, it is recommended that you check their careers web page on their official company website and apply for a job via there. However, you can also go to your nearest Cotton On store to ask them about their hiring positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of Cotton On Australia.
- If you are looking for a specific job in a specific place at Cotton On, you can search for more specific job positions by entering some job-related keywords, job title, and/or skills pertaining to the job and choose the location you want to work in.
- Click the magnifying glass image to see the list of jobs.
- On the following page, you can see that vacancies at Cotton On will be listed. Click a job title to read more about the job position.
- On a new page, you can read details about the selected job position at Cotton On.
- If you think that the job would be great for your career development, click on the button that says “APPLY NOW.”
- In order to start your job application, you need to type in your e-mail address and click on the “Next” button.
Cotton On is a place that provides a great deal of job and career opportunities for people who seek employment both in Australia and in the rest of the world. Aside from all types of jobs, Cotton On also offers basic and entry-level positions for people without former working experience. In addition to that, some of their positions also do not require any educational degrees and whatsoever.
For inexperienced job seekers, the most common job position to apply for at Cotton On is the sales associate position. It is possible to work both part-time and full-time as a team member at Cotton On. As a sales associate at Cotton On, you will be assisting the customers, creating a safe and hygienic workspace, and performing other types of store duties.