Comfort Keepers is an in-home care services company that is owned by the French multinational company Sodexo. Comfort Keepers is providing non-medical care for adults and seniors. Comfort Keepers was launched in 1998 and reached an instant success that there are about 700 Comfort Keepers offices in 10 countries today. It has been referred to as one of the fastest-growing companies at the present time.
Job Application Form PDF
You can find the printable job application form of Comfort Keepers below on this page. You can print it and after you fill it with your pen, bring it to a Comfort Keepers location if you prefer to make an in-person job application instead of an online one.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Comfort Keepers for Caregiver applicants.
- Enter your city and state, or zip code to find jobs near your home.
- You will see a list of Comfort Keepers offices in the location you entered into the search bar.
- Click the “View Open Positions” button corresponding to the office of your choice.
- On a new tab, you will see the list of job openings at that office.
- Click on any job position on the list. Then, read the job description below the job title. If you like the job, click “Apply Now”.
- On the new page, you will see the online job application form. Fill out the form. Finalize the online job application process by clicking “Send Application” at the end of the form.
- Medical/non-medical in-home caregiver
- Homemaker companion
- Certified nurse assistant
- Administration scheduler
- Internal care coordinator
You have an elderly loved one and you want him/her to be cared for? Comfort Keepers is a company that is offering professional services in people’s homes worldwide. With over 700 offices in as many as 10 countries around the world, Comfort Keepers offers the best care for adults and seniors as making them happier. If you are a people person and love to take care of needy people, then a job at Comfort Keepers will be a great company for you to start your new career! Apply to Comfort Keepers today and don’t miss this great career opportunity.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Some branches are always operating.
Job Positions & Salaries
Caregiver / Homemaker Companion: You will provide household services related to personal care. You may be preparing meals, preparing beds, washing clothes and/or perform other related services. You should always be positive, calm and friendly and act accordingly with the psychological needs of each individual. You may also accompany individuals outside as they go shopping or go to the doctor’s office etc.
Certified Nurse Assistant: You will deliver seniors and older adults one-on-one care that enhances their quality of life and brings hope and joy to them and their families. You will talk and listen to them, in addition to providing excessive personal care.
Prerequisite: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification.