Comfort is a hotel chain that is franchised by Choice Hotels, which owns over 7,000 properties all over the world. The “Comfort” brand is the flagship brand of Choice Hotels. The “Comfort Inn”, “Comfort Inn & Suites”, and “Comfort Suites” brands were rebranded as “Comfort” in 2018. There are 1,800 Comfort hotels in North America at the present time. There are many hotels in several different countries, too. Comfort hotels across the world are generally midscale hotels.
Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of Comfort. You can click the link to open the form. Once you print it and fill it out with your pen, you are ready to bring it to your local Comfort property and apply for a job position!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Visit the official career website of Choice Hotels, which is the owner of Comfort. Click the “SEARCH CAREERS” button.
- You will see job positions as a list. Click a job position.
- Read the job description. If you like the job position, click the orange “Apply” button.
- To continue, you will have to complete a few easy steps. First, apply your resume and click “Next”.
- Then, provide your personal information. Click “Next”.
- Then, provide your work experience, education, skills, and upload your resume/CV. Click “Next”.
- Answer some application questions. Click “Next”.
- Select your gender and ethnicity. Choice Hotels is an equal-opportunity employer. Click “Next”.
- Now, you will see the Review page. Make sure everything is ok and click “Submit” to submit your application to the company.
- Front desk agent
- Guest service representative
- Night audit
- Maintenance technician
- Hotel sales lead
- Laundry attendant
- Guest service associate
- Accounting clerk
- Breakfast attendant
- Shuttle driver
Comfort hotels’ primary mission is to appeal to people of different socioeconomic statuses. This is a celebration of decent variety, inclusivity, and equality. The aim of Comfort hotels is to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere within the hotels. In Comfort hotels, the employees are dealing happily with the guests, and coordinating reasonable arrangements is the correct approach. In order to maintain the great service, Comfort hotels offer employees a healthy, enjoyable and energetic workspace with insurance of any basic needs.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: You will be responsible for cleaning and preparing rooms for the overnight guests in the hotel. Picking up and removing trash, changing linen, making the bed, sweeping, vacuuming and dusting the room are some of the basic tasks of a housekeeper.
Front Desk Agent: You will be the first point of contact when the guests enter the Comfort hotel. You will perform all check-in, check-out and related tasks. You will also manage online and phone reservations.
Night Auditor: You will be the primary liaison to guests during the night shift and will be responsible for performing close-of-day scenarios for the hotel. You will check-in guests in an efficient and friendly manner. You should assure that each guest is assigned the type of room they requested and that the correct rate is charged.