Chapters and Indigo are two major Canadian book store brands. Chapters was founded in 1995 and Indigo was founded in 1996. Formerly, Chapters was competing with Indigo. Since 2001, these two brands are operating together. There are about 200 stores of Chapters and Indigo today. Half of them have superstore formats and the rest of the stores have smaller formats. Books, music, DVDs, and gifts are typical items that are sold at Chapters and Indigo stores.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for either Chapters or Indigo. You can submit an online application for a job on the company career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
Here are the simples steps you should follow in order to successfully submit an online job application for a job at a Chapters or an Indigo store:
- Go to the official company career website that shows both job openings at Chapters and Indigo stores.
- Click the “VIEW JOBS” button under the HOME OFFICE, STORES, or DISTRIBUTION & SUPPLY titles.
- On the new page, you can search for jobs by writing any job title or location in the search bar. You can also filter jobs by selecting a location, level, department, or job type. Click “SEARCH” to see the results.
- Browse through the list of job offers. Click a job title when you find an interesting job offer.
- Read the company description, job description, qualifications, and additional information on the new page.
- Click the “Apply” button on the right side of the page.
- You will see the online job application form. You must fill it out and submit it to the company.
- Customer experience representative
- Customer experience leader
- Operations leader
- Distribution centre worker
- Distribution centre team lead
- General manager
Customer Experience Representative
You will engage and inspire the customers on the sales floor. You will be expected to make meaningful connections with the customers by creating a warm and welcoming environment in the store. You should leverage the products to tell stories and thus add joy to the customers’ lives. You will be expected to curate specific product collections for each customer you meet.
Customer Experience Leader
Your job will be to support the head of the store and ensure the store is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed. You will coordinate and communicate the daily task assignments and communicate sales goals to the Customer Experience Representatives. You should ensure goals are achieved and identify areas that require merchandising attention. You will follow pre-opening, post-opening and closing procedures.
Leave a Reply