Against All Odds is an American fashion retail company that is offering glasses, jeans, t-shirts, and protection accessories. The company was founded in 1995 in New Jersey. The company’s representative fashion style is street, hip-hop & current trends of young fashion and the urban culture. The employee count of the company is hundreds. The company has its stores in more than 31 locations through the East Coast. They mostly focus on the trends of the young. The headquarters is located in Fort Lee, NJ.
Against All Odds Jobs
The main focus of this company is the mission to achieve the fashion of hip-hop, urban and street style. They want to show the fashion sector the fashion move should be diverse and it should also include street style in merchandise. If you are interested in looking for a job in a company that is a pioneer in its area, you can apply for a job at Against All Odds. You can find out the success story behind this journey and you can redefine the street fashion trends by being a part of the family!
How do I apply for a job at Against All Odds?
- Go to the official career website of Against All Odds.
- You will see the “Now Hiring” part on the page, where you can find new job options available right now.
- There are so many job options that you can evaluate in detail. If you are interested in one of the jobs, click on the “Apply Online” button on the right.
- You will have to fill out the form by entering your personal information and entering your personal working experience to proceed with your application.
- You have to enter your signature with your name as required.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finalize your online job application.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will greet all guests with a friendly smile, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires. You will operate cash registers and you will be free to suggest any products to the customers, or inform them about the recent special offers at the store.
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for basic selling, restocking and merchandising operations in the store. You will focus on providing excellent customer service. You will greet and energetically assist the customers while shopping.
Assistant Manager: You will assist the Store Manager in the day-to-day management of the store. You will provide leadership to the Sales Team by coaching them. You will create schedules for the employees and enforce company policies at your Against All Odds store.
Prerequisite: Experience in a retail environment.
Against All Odds Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Against All Odds on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!