Champs Sports is an American sportswear retail store. It was founded in 1984. Since then, the stores of the company have expanded throughout the U.S. and nearby countries, such as Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. There are about 550 Champs Sports stores in the present day. Champs Sports is a subsidiary company of Foot Locker, which is a giant in the shoe store business.
Job Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application, you can also submit a hard copy of a job application form to a Champs Sports location. This way, you are more likely than online applicants to get recruited.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Foot Locker, which is the parent company of Champs Sports.
- You can search for jobs according to job title, keyword, skill, city, state, or zip. Click “SEARCH JOBS” to see the list of job openings.
- On the new page, look at the panel on the left part of the page. There is a “BRAND” section. Click it. Check the box corresponding to Champs Sports. Then, you will automatically see job openings only at Champs Sports.
- You can further refine your search by playing with that panel.
- When you finally find a nice job opportunity, click the job title of it.
- Read the job overview. Then, click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- A new tab will open. Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- You will then reach the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it to the company through the website.
- Sales associate
- Management trainee
- Shift manager
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
The sales associate position at Champs Sports requires the candidates to be team players. Mainly, you are going to assist the customers of the store and contribute to the sales. For this reason, you will have to provide information to customers about the products they may be interested in. Moreover, you will also guide them to find what they are looking for in the store.
During busy hours, you will help your colleagues to increase their sales. Of course, delivering excellent customer service is one of the most important responsibilities of sales associates. Besides all these, you will also be responsible for stocking the shelves and replenishing the out-of-stock products to make them ready for purchase.
Champs Sports is a good company to work at. You will be doing something easy, in a happy environment with good music in the background. Best of all, you’ll be working in a sports store with fun people! Don’t miss the chance to own all those benefits as well as a good salary. Apply now and start working with Champs Sports!
The good thing about Champs Sports is its interview process is relatively easy compared to others. A quick, informative, and friendly process will be waiting for you. Therefore, you should not worry about anything at all. The interviewer, which may be the hiring manager or store manager, will ask basic questions.
Make sure that you answer them honestly. Also, they will not ask too many questions, in general, they ask about four to five questions. Of course, you will have to talk about your experiences and plans. If you show up on time and pay attention to your look, you can easily get the job.
The main benefits that are provided to employees of Champs Sports are employee discounts, health insurance, and dental insurance. Sometimes, there is paid time off, but some employees have reported that there are no paid holidays. Still, great flexibility at work, a great employee discount, tuition reimbursement and free meals are provided to a large percentage of Champs Sports employees.