Champs Sports is an American sportswear retail store. It was founded in 1984. Since then, the stores of the company has expanded throughout the U.S. and the nearby countries, such as Canada, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands. There are about 550 Champs Sports stores at the present day. Champs Sports is a subsidiary company of Foot Locker, which is a giant in the shoestore business.
Champs Sports Jobs
Champs Sports is a good company to work at. You will be doing something easy, in a happy environment with good music in the background. Best of all, you’ll be working in a sports store with fun people! Don’t miss the chance to own all those benefits as well as a good salary. Apply now and start working with Champs Sports!
How to Apply
- Go to the job application website of Foot Locker, which is the parent company of Champs Sports. Click here.
- Select your location on the “Refine Your Search” section on the left of the page.
- In the search bar on the middle of the page, you can search by job title, location or zip.
- The list of relevant jobs will be displayed down below the search bar.
- Click on the name of any job position that you like.
- Read the detailed information about the job.
- Click on “Apply Now” if you liked the job enough, or click “Save Job” to be able to return to that job in a while.
- If you have clicked on “Apply Now”, a new page will be opened. Enter your email address, and proceed with your online application on the next page. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, management trainee, shift manager, assistant manager, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You need to have knowledge about the products sold at Champs Sports, and maintain high customer satisfaction. You can ask the customers what they need, and suggest them products that they would love.
Management Trainee: You will coach and motivate your team of sales associates. You will do the job of managers, at a lower level.
Shift Manager: You will oversee the employees and ensure that all duties in the store are fulfilled successfully. You need to be able to perform the duties of sales associates. Also, when the store manager is absent, you will do the job of the manager.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail experience.
Assistant Manager: You will be the bridge between the store manager and lower-level employees. Having good communication skills and being excelled at multitasking will make you a successful assistant manager.
Store Manager: You will be responsible for the performance of the employees, which will reflect on the financial performance of the store. You will recruit new employees and train them if there is need.
Prerequisite: 2 years of experience in sales business. Strong mathematical skills.
Champs Sports Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application, you can also submit a hard copy of a job application form to a Champs Sports location. This way, you are more likely than the online applicants to get recruited. Down below, you can find the link to the job application form of Foot Locker, which is the parent company of Champs Sports.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to