The Cato Corporation is an American clothing retailer chain. It was founded in 1946. Over the last 70 years, it has expanded wonderfully, as today it has more than 1,350 stores and has about 10,500 employees working in these stores. The Cato Corporation operates as stores that have different brand names such as Cato or It’s Fashion, according to the target group of the products sold by that store. For example, Cato stores majorly sell clothing for women.
At Cato, you will market every type and size of clothing that of high quality. People prefer shopping at Cato because they can be sure that they will find any clothing according to their taste. That is, this company satisfies its customers’ expectations. Besides that, it also satisfies their employees because they have great customers and sales. They make great profits because they keep their employees financially happy. Don’t miss this chance, and apply to Cato now!
How to Apply
- Go to http://info.catofashions.com/jobs/.
- There is a picture on the left, under the “Join Our Team” title.
- Under the picture, there is a small list of job positions in Cato. Click the one that you would like to apply for.
- A list of available stores that need new employees at the selected job position will be displayed. Click on the desired location.
- You will see a detailed job description. Read it. At the bottom of the text, you will see the link for the job application form.
- Click on it. It will be opened in a new link. Print out the application form and submit it to the Cato location that you want to apply for.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 10:00am-9:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, assistant manager,, store manager, field management.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will assist the customers while they try on different kinds of flashy clothes on them. You may give your personal advice on whether the clothes fit or not. You may also recommend dresses that you think would fit well. At the end of shopping, you will operate cash registers at the checkout. You will earn $7.25-9/hour.
Store Manager: You will operate the whole business at Cato. It is known that many Cato managers were current lower-level employees at the beginning. You will earn between $30,000-$40,000 per year.
Cato Application Form PDF
There is no online job application option for Cato. You need to print the job application form of Cato, fill it and submit to the Cato store that you want to apply to. You can find the printable job application form on the website of Cato. For convenience, we provide the same form down below on our webpage.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to