Carquest Auto Parts is an American automotive parts distribution company that was founded in 1974. The company is currently owned and operated by Advance Auto Parts, which is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves customers of a broad range with over 5,000 locations and 75,000 employees. There are about 1,350 Carquest locations throughout the United States. Thousands of employees are working at Carquest locations across the country.
Carquest offers amazing career opportunities for you. Become a part of the team and benefit from partnerships that will help you grow personally and professionally, be valued for who you are, know your voice is heard! Carquest Auto Parts employs thousands of Team Members, all of which are committed to providing outstanding customer service to their customers, communities, and one another. Join Carquest as the company transforms the business and make the company’s vision a reality!
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Advance Auto Parts, which is the parent company of Carquest.
- You will see a career search bar in the middle of the page. You can filter by title, category, city, state, or zip code. Type “carquest” if you want to see jobs at Carquest.
- A list of suitable job openings will show up. Click on the ones that caught your eye to get further information about the position.
- Once you read and are satisfied with the job description, click the red “Apply” button at the very end of the page to apply.
- A new page will open. You should be signed in to continue.
- After signing in, an application form will appear.
- Fill in the form as requested but be aware, each page allows you 45 minutes for completion. Running out of time means the loss of progress on the corresponding page.
- When you are done, press the “Submit” button.
Job Positions: Salesperson, counter sales, team member/cashier, sales pro, delivery driver, store driver, customer service, technical services account manager, general warehouse worker, order picker, parts representative, senior industrial engineer, auto parts clerk.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Store Driver: You will receive and check the incoming product. You will stock/re-stock the shelves with received products. You will perform delivery service to customers. You should also perform inventory control functions as directed by the manager. You will be expected to assist in maintaining a clean and orderly working environment both in-store and in delivery vehicles.
Sales Pro: You will manage DIY services including testing, battery installation, wiper installs, etc. You should ensure high standards of customer service and store appearance standards. You will also have keyholder responsibilities.
Order Picker: You will mark pallets with identifying store information. You will use lift equipment as needed once training and certification are completed. You will pick and stage parts for store replenishment.
Carquest Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Carquest on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of Advance Auto Parts, which is the parent company of Carquest, and make an online application for a job at a Carquest location.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to