Carquest Auto Parts is an American automotive parts distribution company that was founded in 1974. The company is currently owned and operated by Advance Auto Parts, which is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves customers of a broad range with over 5,000 locations and 75,000 employees.
There are about 1,350 Carquest locations throughout the United States. Thousands of employees are working at Carquest locations across the country.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Carquest on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of Advance Auto Parts, which is the parent company of Carquest, and make an online application for a job at a Carquest location.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Advance Auto Parts, which is the parent company of Carquest.
- Write any career title, category or MOS/AFSC/Rating in the keywords bar. Add your city, state, or zip code to the location bar. Then click the magnifying glass icon. (To see jobs at Carquest locations, write “carquest” in the keywords bar.)
- You will see the job listings on a new page.
- You can sort jobs on the list by career title, company, location, and date the job was posted. You can also filter jobs by job category, location, country, company, and employment type.
- Click a job title.
- Read the job description, essential duties and responsibilities, requirements, etc.
- Click “APPLY” at the bottom of the text.
- You will need to create a new account and then sign in to see the online application form.
Job positions at Carquest Auto Parts are as follows:
- Counter Sales
- Team Member/Cashier
- Sales Pro
- Delivery Driver
- Store Driver
- Customer Service
- General Warehouse Worker
- Order Picker
- Parts Representative
- Auto Parts Clerk
Parts Counter Sales
The parts counter sales position at Carquest will let you serve as the first contact point between the company and its customers. Your main duty will close the deals and contributing to the overall sales of the store. In addition to this, you will be answering the calls and taking care of the customer on the line.
You will also greet the customers visiting the store and inform them about the products and services. Therefore, you need to be interested in automotive parts and be knowledgeable about the products, parts, and promotions. Since you will work as a kind of sales associate, you also need to pay attention to your look.
Carquest offers amazing career opportunities for you. Become a part of the team and benefit from partnerships that will help you grow personally and professionally, be valued for who you are, know your voice is heard! Carquest Auto Parts employs thousands of Team Members, all of which are committed to providing outstanding customer service to their customers, communities, and one another. Join Carquest as the company transforms the business and transforms the company’s vision into a reality!