Canada Post is Canada’s premium delivery company. Canada Post provides courier express services, freight forwarding services, and logistics services. There are 64,000 employees who are working at Canada Post today.
Job Application Form PDF
Canada Post doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job seekers. You should submit an online application for a job on the company career website of Canada Post if you want to be an employee of Canada Post.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Canada Post.
- Scroll down and see the “search by keyword or location” bar. You can type in any words there and click “Search” to see the most suitable job opportunities.
- You can also sort jobs on the list by title, location, and posting date.
- Click a job title when you find an exciting job opportunity on the list.
- Read the job description, job responsibilities, and other information on a new page.
- Click “Apply now” if you liked the job. Click “Apply Now” again after the initial one.
- A new page will open. You must create an account and register on the website in order to proceed to the online application form page.
The most common job positions at Canada Post are:
- Rural and suburban mail carrier
- Post office assistant
- Postal clerk
- Vehicle mechanic
- Letter carrier
Post Office Attendant
You will sell postal products and services to the business community and the public. You will sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications. You should provide customers with information and forms. You should be able to address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly.
Postal Clerk – Retail Counter Clerk
You will perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You will operate a computerized point-of-sale system. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of postal products, services and delivery knowledge. You will also process financial transactions such as cash, cheques, and debit & credit card payments.
Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier
You will deliver items to addresses in rural and suburban locations.
You will load and unload postal vehicles. You will collect, sort and deliver mail, operate portable communications devices, and perform vehicle safety checks.