Canada Post is Canada’s premium delivery company. Canada Post provides courier express services, freight forwarding services, and logistics services. The company was founded in 1867 as Royal Mail Canada. There are 64,000 employees who are working at Canada Post today. The current headquarters of Canada Post is located in Ontario.
How do I apply for a job at Canada Post?
Every year, thousands of job seekers apply for a job at Canada Post on the official career website of Canada Post. Follow the steps below to easily find a nice job position and to submit an online application for the job position.
- Go to the official career website of Canada Post.
- You can search for job positions by keyword or location by using the search toolbar.
- You will see the list of job openings at Canada Post on the same page under the search toolbar.
- You can filter job positions by title, location, and posting date.
- Click a job title when you find a promising job position on the list.
- Read the relevant information about the job position on the following page thoroughly. Then click “Apply now”. You will see two options. One is applying with LinkedIn and the other is a standard application. Click one of these links.
- If you click “Apply Now”, you should sign in to proceed. If you don’t have an account yet, you should create a new account and then sign in. Then, you can fill out the online job application form of Canada Post and submit it to the company online.
Canada Post Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The most common job positions at Canada Post are rural and suburban mail carrier, post office assistant, postal clerk, postmaster, vehicle mechanic, letter carrier, and driver. There are lots of management job positions at Canada Post as well, while being lower than these positions in number.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Post Office Attendant: You will sell postal products and services to the business community and public. You will sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications. You should provide customers with information and forms. You should be able to address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly.
Postal Clerk – Retail Counter Clerk: You will perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction. You will operate a computerized point of sale system. You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of postal products, services and delivery knowledge. You will also process financial transactions such as cash, cheques, debit & credit card payments.
Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier: You will deliver items to the addresses in rural and suburban locations.
Driver: You will load and unload postal vehicles. You will collect, sort and deliver mail, operate portable communications devices, and perform vehicle safety checks.
Canada Post Job Application Form PDF
Canada Post doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job seekers. You should submit an online application for a job on the company career website of Canada Post if you want to be an employee of Canada Post.