Busch Gardens is an American amusement park company. These amusement parks were founded by SeaWorld Entertainment company on March 31, 1959, as Busch Gardens Tampa. The first theme of the park had an African theme.
There were different Busch Gardens locations across the US in Florida, Williamsburg, Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, Houston and Texas. The company employs hundreds of employees in these entertainment parks. The name “Busch Gardens” is coming from the gardens and park which are owned by Adolphus Busch near where he lived in Pasadena, California.
Busch Gardens Jobs
The SeaWorld Parks& Entertainment company, which is the operator of Busch Gardens, is working hard to protect animals and the wild world outside to inspire the community outside of this wild nature. With over 50 years of experience, they helped 36,000 animals in 12 different locations in the United States. If you are interested in helping and protecting animals and wildlife, you should apply for a job at Busch Gardens to experience Busch Gardens’ success story in this volunteering and warm-hearted working environment. The details and keys of the story of Busch Gardens can only be understood by experiencing this nature by working at this company!
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Busch Gardens.
- Click on the “Search Openings” button to see the available job opportunities at Busch Gardens.
- You will see the search toolbar on the left with the titles “Status”, “Location”, and “Team”. Use these search bars to customize your research.
- You will see a new page with all of the available jobs that you can acquire.
- Click one of these jobs if you think it is suitable for your expectations from a job position.
- You will see all the detailed information about the position. Click on the “Apply For This Job” button if you want to proceed.
- You have to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up Here” button below.
- It is required to accept the terms and conditions of the employer to continue applying for a job online.
- Finalize your application by providing your personal information.
Job Positions: Training manager, HR generalist, corporate accounting specialist, tram driver/operator, human resources business partner, security officer, customer service representative, cashier, ride operator, host/hostess, food service associate, server/cashier, culinary manager, guest service agent, call service representative, sales clerk, merchandiser, entertainer, actor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Tram Driver / Operator: You will be expected to provide excellent guest service and work in a team environment in a professional manner. You will operate trams to transport guests and team members from remote parking sites. You will also make announcements about the park for guests on the tram with a microphone, therefore you should be comfortable speaking on a microphone.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. A valid Florida CDL license. Having a valid DOT physical card.
Security Officer: You will have to respond quickly and appropriately to calls for service and/or observed security/safety matters. You should complete patrols by foot or vehicle to protect park guests and park property from any potential security/safety risks. You should be able and willing to assist law enforcement officers when appropriate.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Having a valid Florida Class D Security license.
Corporate Accounting Specialist: You will perform various routine accounting/balancing tasks including post revenue entries, verify and reconcile financial reporting to system output, assist with new product configuration, respond to inquiries and other departments to resolve a variety of issues.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting or 4 years of work experience in a related field. 3 years of accounting or finance experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Busch Gardens Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Busch Gardens on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to