Bubba’s 33 is an American restaurant chain that both has a dining section and a garage bar. It was founded in 2013 by the founder of Texas Roadhouse restaurants. The aim of Bubba’s 33 is to provide a place that families, friends and sports teams can enjoy a lively atmosphere while eating quality food and drinking beer. Bubba’s 33 locations are decorated in a way that there are wall-to-wall TVs and neons on the walls. At the present time, there are 27 restaurants across the United States.
Bubba’s 33 Jobs
Bubba’s 33 always puts teammates first. When the team is happy, the guests are happy. As a Bubba’s 33 team member, you’ll take pride in hand-crafted food and friendly service, and also give it back to the guests. Bubba’s 33 offers a fun culture with flexible work schedules, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and exciting career growth opportunities. If you want to experience a dynamic work environment, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement, apply to Bubba’s 33 as soon as possible.
How do I apply for a job at Bubba’s 33?
- Go to the career website of Texas Roadhouse, which is the owner of Bubba’s 33 locations.
- You will see search bars. Select Bubba’s 33 as the brand. Then select job category, state, and city in this order. Then press “SEARCH”.
- You will see the job openings.
- Click on the jobs for more information and make an online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-12:00am, Friday 11:30am-12:00am, Sunday 10:00am-12:00am
Job Positions: Line cook, host, server, local store marketer, baker, pizza maker, prep cook, dishwasher, flat top/grill cook, busser, managing partner, product coach, service manager, kitchen manager, restaurant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Prep Cook: You will read a prep sheet and prepare food accordingly. You should keep the walk-in refrigerator clean and organized. You should follow storage and rotation procedures and proper sanitation guidelines.
Flat Top / Grill Cook: You will sear, season and cook meat. You will build burgers. You should have a general understanding of the prep sheets and comply with the proper sanitation guidelines.
Server: You will provide superior service to the guests. You will be expected to show excitement and enthusiasm, and demonstrate great salesmanship. You will use the POS system and handle cash.
- Baker – $29,956 per year
- Bartender – $26,483 per year
- Cook – $28,898 per year
- Dishwasher – $27,994 per year
- Food Runner – $28,592 per year
- Grill Cook – $27,588 per year
- Host/Hostess – $26,301 per year
- Kitchen Manager – $37,026 per year
- Line Cook – $22,906 per year
- Prep Cook – $11.00 per hour
- Server – $31,786 per year
- Meat Cutter – $41,234 per year
Bubba’s 33 Job Application Form PDF
Bubba’s 33 doesn’t offer any printable job application form for in-person job applicants. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the career website of Bubba’s 33 and make an online job application.