BJ’s Restaurants is an American restaurant chain that is the owner of the restaurants BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJ’s Grill and BJ’s Pizza & Grill. The company started operations as “BJ’s Chicago Pizzeria” in 1978 in Santa Ana, California. The company has over 200 restaurants at present. In addition to serving great Chicago-style pizza in 27 states, BJ’s Restaurants is famous for its beer and Pizookies, which are basically giant cookies. The handcrafter beer of BJ’s Restaurants is awarded at the Great American Beer Festival.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus advised to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of BJ’s Restaurants.
- Click “SEARCH FOR JOBS”.
- Choose a career category, state, city, and job position. Click “SEARCH” then.
- Below on the same page, you will see the list of job opportunities.
- Click the “Details” link on a job that is shown on the list.
- Read the job description on a new page. You can click “BENEFITS” to read the benefits that you will receive.
- Click “APPLY” at the end of the text if you have liked the job.
- You will need to create a new account for yourself by clicking “Register” on the new page.
- After that, you will be able to fill out the online job application form and submit it to BJ’s Restaurants.
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Service assistant
- Take out
- Delivery driver
- Assistant brewer
- Brewery operations
BJ’s Restaurants currently own and operate over 204 restaurants from coast to coast and that number will continue to grow. BJ’s Restaurants aims to do things right – do them better and create a special environment for the guests and Team Members. The restaurant chain is currently looking for professionals who are all about the details, care about each other and are proud of what they do. If you think that describes you, join the team now!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-12:00am, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-1:00am
Job Positions & Salaries
Line Cook: You will prepare the food in the kitchen according to the recipes.
Prerequisite: Previous restaurant experience.
Host: You will greet the guests and seat them. If you have an outgoing welcoming personality, this job position is a great one for you!
Kitchen Manager: You will be responsible for managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid or closing shifts. You will also be responsible for hiring, managing, supervising and training restaurant team members and ensuring a Gold Standard guest experience within the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of full-service kitchen manager experience in a high volume, casual dining restaurant.