The Beer Store, which is also known as just “Beer Store”, is a Canadian retail chain of malt beverages including beer. The company was founded in 1927. Today, there are 450 Beer Store retail locations in Ontario. Beer Store also has about 10 distribution centres and cross-dock locations. Over 6,500 employees are working at Beer Store. The company is operating only in Ontario among the Canadian provinces.
Retail sales associates are the most common employees at Beer Store locations. To be a Beer Store sales staff, a combination of education and experience is required. There is also an age requirement, which is usually 18. There are other positions such as contract centre agent and management positions. The latter needs the candidate to be highly qualified.
Retail Store Staff
You will serve customers and process daily payment transactions during your work hours. You will be stocking shelves, unloading delivery trucks, and maintaining store cleanliness. You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position. Also, you must have a high school diploma and/or GED equivalent, and should have at least 1 year of consecutive retail experience.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to Beer Store’s printable job application form. If you print it and fill it out by yourself before you enter a Beer Store location to apply for a job in-store, the managers will see that you are prepared well and thus might be a good employee of Beer Store in the future.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Beer Store.
- You will find three career categories on the page, which are Retail, Distribution Centre, and Corporate Office. Click one of them according to your choice.
- A new page will open. Click “APPLY ONLINE” on the new page.
- Click “Search” on the new page.
- You will see the list of job openings. Click a job title that you see on the list.
- Read about the role, what you will be doing, and the required knowledge, skills, and experience for hiring.
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the left side of the same page to start your online application for that job.
- You need to register on Beer Store’s career website. Then, you can proceed to the online job application form. Fill out the form and submit it to Beer Store.